FS: Heaven Wood, Odyssey black series + others

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmaster6921

hacking away everyday.
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 21.4
Ok so I decided it was time to clean out a few of the clubs that I just don't use, figured there was no point in letting them collect dust. All Prices are shipped in CONUS only, If you are outside the 48 pm and I am sure we can work something out.
Don't be afraid to make an offer on something.

No trade interests at this time, need the $$$

Callaway Heaven Wood, pretty much New, I taped the face and swung it a few times, never seen the course. Stiff Flex, Headcover included, Looking for $140 Shipped to the CONUS Sold!!!

Next up Odyssey Black Series Tour designs #4 Putter, Great shape no chips or dings of any kind. 35" and the head cover is included. The head cover is kind of rough shape. Looking for $70 O.B.R.O. SOLD!!!!!

Next is a Wilson Staff D-100 5 wood, All standard specs Stiff Flex, Head cover included. I played it for 2 rounds and that was it. Looking for $60 O.B.R.O now $45 O.B.R.O.
image_zps1w6vg1wx.jpg
image_zpspouikuqa.jpg
image_zpsbbc0alvm.jpg
image_zpsj3kum7nm.jpg

Last Up Is an Adams Super S black series 3W Reg flex all standard specs Head cover included. Played for 9 holes. looking for $50 O.B.R.O.
SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
PM sent

Lets move some of this stuff! CPO has the Heaven wood at $180 I am asking $40 bucks LESS!!! shipped!

someone should pick up that putter. :act-up: i love my black series TD.

To the top!!! Let's move this stuff!

PM sent

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Adams FW and putter pending payment.

Heaven wood still available

BUMPING UP! Make a reasonable offer on the heaven wood and it can be yours! Want to move it soon.

new LOW price on the Heaven Wood, $120 Shipped!!

Haven wood is gone to a new home! Only the Wilson left.

Payday didn't get here quick enough for me to grab the Heavenwood. If it falls thru... I will take it!

It is already paid for and shipped sorry.

Still have the wilson wood! Make an offer kind of just want gone now!

thread can be closed please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back