Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

Nice O'Neil. I love how the forum says "The Following User Says Thank You to O'Neil's Hair For This Useful Post." Just cracks me up reading that.

I love it when O'Neil's Hair posts

Awesome peek into Paul's and Barry's graphics! Exciting stuff.

How about The Quiff or The Pompadour.

I am a terrible speller of words but should there be an "A" in that "Q" word or am I pronouncing it wrong to mean something aweful?

Nevermind I googles it, I was wrong carry on with your clean posts.

When the hair posts, it's like Christmas. So so cool to see all the shafts coming to fruition. I'm just hoping Don hand delivers these :) I think he could swing it if he wanted to work it into a Memphis HQ/Amory, MS factory visit since I'm near dead center between the two. I can take him to some of my easy courses. Good times. Good times.

When the hair posts, it's like Christmas. So so cool to see all the shafts coming to fruition. I'm just hoping Don hand delivers these :) I think he could swing it if he wanted to work it into a Memphis HQ/Amory, MS factory visit since I'm near dead center between the two. I can take him to some of my easy courses. Good times. Good times.

Send him a few PM's with a breakdown of your plans, I think he might enjoy to see it all laid out from start to finish. Dont skip even the smallest detail. :alien:

Send him a few PM's with a breakdown of your plans, I think he might enjoy to see it all laid out from start to finish. Dont skip even the smallest detail. :alien:

Oh we're past that. Don and I go way back now. I think it's time for text messages and voicemails.

Awesome seeing the next round of shafts getting started!

Just got a glimpse of my graphics. Looks bad ass!

The trip and those shafts look amazing! I'm a huge fan of Project X and totally jealous of the experience! Did any of you guys get to try the HZRDUS? If so, how does it compare to the shaft you helped design?

I recognize that design! Hell yeah!

6be936858aefa7104d743475043fcdb1.jpg
more shafts getting ready for print

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trip and those shafts look amazing! I'm a huge fan of Project X and totally jealous of the experience! Did any of you guys get to try the HZRDUS? If so, how does it compare to the shaft you helped design?

Our test shafts were a modified HZRDUS. I believe it was a modified Red but not 100% sure. It was made so it wasn't quite as stout as the actual HZRDUS shafts.

Our test shafts were a modified HZRDUS. I believe it was a modified Red but not 100% sure. It was made so it wasn't quite as stout as the actual HZRDUS shafts.

I think you're right. HZRDUS Red with a bit more torque if I recall correctly.

I'll third that. Very smooth shaft honestly considering it's stoutness. Reminded me a little of the Aldila Rogue Silver in that way, actually. Considering putting it in a fairway wood actually.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So cool Mr. Pompadour!

that's rad. Yup, I said rad.

Very cool looking.

Freakin nice. I wait with bated breathe every day for more graphics updates haha

Colors on that shaft are badass. Or rad....that works as well.

Yeah that's awesome

Back