You know when your getting old when!

Your old when it's easier and quicker to list your body parts that don't hurt.

Mark Shuman

Your old when it's easier and quicker to list your body parts that don't hurt.

Mark Shuman

Stand up & testify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you need reading glasses to see what is being posted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you would rather give out gimmies than have to pick your ball out of the hole....

One of our Flight attendants came up to the flight deck to talk about a passenger in the back of the airplane. When she came up I said "Talk to me Goose". She was puzzled and said "ok ducky". Anybody over 35 knows what I'm talking about here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'm 19. I've had a slipped disk for 2.5 years. I have a mild case of arthritis in my feet. used to be severe. i'm too young to be old :(

You know you're old when: You can hurt yourself sleeping.

A girl recognizes your last name and asks if you have a daughter because she has a girl in her class with that name. She is a HS or college student; your daughter is 8 years old.

When your back goes out more than you do.

11035292_798141106922390_6326422329268101685_n.jpg

Man, that brings back memories. I used to have a huge collection.

You're old if you remember what a party line is. You're ancient if you accessed the party line via a crank operated phone.

When you start tying 3 or 4 tees together on a bit of string.....:bulgy-eyes:

You're old when your dreams are dry and your farts are wet.

You're old when you cut the little blue pill into quarters just so you won't pee on your shoes.

You're old when, during breakfast, the wife says her breasts are still hot for you and you tell her the left one is in her oatmeal and the right one in her coffee.

I know I'm still on the under side of 30, but its funny the reaction you get when you tell teenagers that the Soviet Union was still around when I was born. That or the public school system has failed miserably.

When you finally get it all together, but can't remember where you put it.

I know I'm still on the under side of 30, but its funny the reaction you get when you tell teenagers that the Soviet Union was still around when I was born. That or the public school system has failed miserably.

I was stationed in Germany (not Berlin) when they tore down the wall.

Well, they held my 50th class reunion last month but I did not go because I did not want to hang out with all of those old folks. I am much too young for that.

Well, they held my 50th class reunion last month but I did not go because I did not want to hang out with all of those old folks. I am much too young for that.

I have never been to a class reunion. Definitely not interested currently. I have no desire to sit around and listen to people talking about their ailments and grandchildren.

Back