Wonder When This Was Made

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
I have a crew of divers doind some dredging here at work this week. With us being on the coast and so close to the Santa Ana River Channel, I'm always amazed at how many golf balls my circ pumps pull in. During this dredging job, I've seen atleast a hundred or so golf balls come through the pump discharge. But this one caught my eye. Anyone have an idea how old it is? Looking up some stuff real quick, it looks to be a Ping ball.
70d9e9c78e3c3b2f4023f82fece7a9fa.jpg
a4b801c5f7cbe8aab2ace4ca877b977b.jpg
352eaa47943f35ca1c229517581450dc.jpg

1980's...and mint ones can bring some $$$.

June 14th. :act-up:

I actually played with that model. Very popular ball for putting practice.

June 14th. :act-up:

I actually played with that model. Very popular ball for putting practice.

Then this might have been one of yours from back in the day. :laughing:

I have one of these somewhere in good/new condition. I had 2 and I used one for a keychain believe it or not. I used to keep extra keys on it and hung them from a hook. I have that too somewhere.

I have one of these somewhere in good/new condition. I had 2 and I used one for a keychain believe it or not. I used to keep extra keys on it and hung them from a hook. I have that too somewhere.

Nice! Reading some of the article Cookie posted, it's the dark colors with either silver or gold that are the most valuable. The orange/yellow combination are pretty common.

They were 4 bucks a ball up here. I would buy one every couple of months with my allowance. I would be so mad when I lost it.

Back