Favorite Holiday treat (food/snack)

tomcat

2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Seeing the Christmas Tree snack cake and the DQ candy cane Blizzard threads, what is your favorite must-have Holiday food / treat / snack?

I'm split between Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark and Braum's peppermint shakes. Love them!

Home made Christmas cookies with red or green sprinkles are a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egg nog with extra nog, shrimp and grits on Christmas morning with french toast breakfast casserol, and prime rib for dinner.

Thanksgiving corn casserole and classic apple pie

Christmas Tree Cake FTW

We make a ton of cheesy potatoes for the holidays. I look forward to that every year.

Just give me a big ol' bag of Thunder Crunch chips and I'm happy as a clam.

Christmas tee cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homemade Chocolate cream with real homemade whipped cream

Moms molasses cookies with a Hershey kiss.

Obviously the Christmas Tree Cakes from Little Debbie, but my wife makes the BEST egg nog. I get rather drunk off it.

Cookie trays for days. See you in February, when I can finally move off the couch again.

My aunts chocolate covered cookie dough balls; Alyssa’s mom’s lemon drop cookies; and my mother’s magic cookie bars (don’t ask) are my favorite.

Pecan Pie!

Homemade Christmas cookies

Some whopping piles of mashed potatoes and stuffing with a bunch of gravy. When I wake up some more is not out of the question:D

Eggnog is such a treat for me.

Peppermint Bark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Homemade Buckeyes. I used to call them chocolate covered peanut butter balls growing up, but apparently the Midwest has a shorter name for them. Either way, Dawn has to make them when I am not here or I will eat them at the same speed she is making them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

We were talking about this at the gym yesterday...yes I see the irony in that. We all agreed it's William Sonoma's peppermint bark.

We were talking about this at the gym yesterday...yes I see the irony in that. We all agreed it's William Sonoma's peppermint bark.

NEED IT!

We need to go there

NEED IT!

We need to go there

I am going to try my hardest to stay away from the bark this year, but we can still go over there this weekend if you want. I would love to see if we can add some pieces for our Thanksgiving table.

I also realize this is probably better sent to you via text message, but oh well!

Back