What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42, 4 pars, 4 bogeys and a double. Played the whole time with a ProV1 and didn't lose it! For a 21 Handicap, I had a good day!

Least surprising thing I've read today :alien:

Hope the neck is cooperating for you, buddy.

Actually the neck feels fine. It's the shoulder and left arm where the pain actually shows up. Right now, the pain isn't too bad. That feeling of a knife stuck in my shoulder blade had given way to just an ache, but, the tingling and weakness in the left arm and hand is a bit of a problem. I just try harder to focus on the shot rather than those feelings. It is getting better and I'll continue the treatments and physical therapy until it's completely fixed. The good news is the docs aren't saying I need surgery on the neck.

Does it get boring when you're always in the fairway?

HaHa. Sometimes. That's when I try something stupid like hitting a hook and yank one left. I'll never learn! (JK on the boring part). :angel:

39/40 playing with j4u at deer creek. Played the tips and we actually enjoyed it. Other than the 4 groups per hole on the front lol

Yesterday I shot 51 / 44 - was very hungover - front 9 was a struggle and a half - literally layed down on the tee boxes for the first few holes...luckily the course was backed up haha.

Yesterday I shot 51 / 44 - was very hungover - front 9 was a struggle and a half - literally layed down on the tee boxes for the first few holes...luckily the course was backed up haha.

Hungover golf is the worst.

39/40 playing with j4u at deer creek. Played the tips and we actually enjoyed it. Other than the 4 groups per hole on the front lol
Felt longer than it was though, 4.5 hrs surprised me. Having a good time did not.
41/39-80. Irons and wedges in a funk but a better day...minus the 3 penalties. Great time

Shot a 103 for a net 68 at the second round of my club tournament yesterday. This was from the blues, so I had to use driver on a couple of the par threes, but I did manage to GIR one of those! I also managed to snag one of the closest to pin prizes on another par 3!

Pin placements were very tricky, so there were plenty of three-putts and a few four-putts. Solid contact from the turf is still a big hurdle for me as well. The poor putting was a bit surprising, so I will definitely be putting in some work on the practice green.

Shot 45/43=88 then another 44 on front 9 again.

47/50 today for a 97 and my first trip below 100 on a real course.

1 over on a fast 12 holes that I got in with my daughter after dinner. I double bogied a par 4 after losing a ball off the tee.

46 on the front with 6/7 FIR and 17 putts. I actually struck my irons well but distances were off (short) and my chipping didn't give me makable putts.

48 as a practice 9 on the back. 2 FIR and 18 putts. I started experimenting off the tee and kept getting in trouble, which required me to hit punch outs. I was hitting greens with my approach shots but couldn't make a put.

39 in league tonight with 2 birdies. Could have been better, had a couple double bogie holes that I made some dumb mistakes on.

I walked 9 today and shot a 40, the driver was just out of sync today, I hit 1 fairway with the R-15

No power at work so after a half day I hit the course. Wind was up and raining sideways the whole time, nasty stuff.

Shot an 80. Iron play was ridiculously good today and tee game continued to suck. I hit more greens from 170+ than I ever do today and all I could do was laugh.

35 tonight in the last night of leauge. Hit it pretty good 7 of 9 greens and 14 putts

43 for 9 holes. Bogey golf with 2 pars. Dialing in the "new To me" set and a "new to me" putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed in a league tonight and shot 1 over my handicap. Hit 6 of seven fairways but only 3 girs. My putting was as bad as my irons play for a 45. I'll give it another go tomorrow in a league make up match with milkman showing me how it's done.

85 (44/41).

Seven over combined on hole 1, 3 and 4 (double, double and triple), and four over combined on 10 and 11 (two doubles). Was four over on the other 13 holes. Had nine pars today, which is good for me.

Played the local course tonight after a bad day in the office. Really struggled and had to grind through the first 9. I was just doing a lot of dumb things and could tell I wasn't focused at all. 2nd 9 (its only a 9 hole course) was much better but still did some dumb things. The more I play this year I realize that it is all about having a good short game.

49 on the first 9 with 19 putts and 44 on the 2nd 9 with 16 putts for a 94 (35 putts). Worst I have shot on that course in a while. Golf is hard, its even harder when you do dumb things.

Got 18 in today DarkHelmet, Moosejaa and another good friend of mine. Shot a 42/45 for an 87 today.

Drove the ball well on the front nine and missed just a little bit with irons on the front. The back I lost tempo with the woods and hit my irons well.

Wind was brutal on the links course, but it was a fun round with some great people.

If I could only play 2 9's the same. Shot 42-34 with par on 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,1517. birdie 16,birdie 18. and par on 1,6. terrible on remaining holes.

81 yesterday. At this point, the 70's are just a memory. Yeesh.

PB 9 and PB total. 41/45=86 Had 2 threeputts on the front, none on the back but posted an 8 on 18th hole after a bad drive and then a boneheaded hero shot attempt that cost me a couple extra strokes. But was a fun day for sure.

PB 9 and PB total. 41/45=86 Had 2 threeputts on the front, none on the back but posted an 8 on 18th hole after a bad drive and then a boneheaded hero shot attempt that cost me a couple extra strokes. But was a fun day for sure.

Congrats on the PB, Dave! Been seeing definite improvement in your scores so I'm not surprised. We need to get a round in soon.

Congrats on the PB, Dave! Been seeing definite improvement in your scores so I'm not surprised. We need to get a round in soon.

Thanks Andy and yes we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back