Do you stop watching golf?

I still watch. I'll watch Saturdays and Sundays in between football.

This is me as well. I don't mind the change. Some pretty good fields some weeks right now.

When I can't play I tend to watch more, I really enjoy late night live golf when the tournaments are overseas.

I always watch golf no matter what is on. Just turned the LPGA off. Looking forward to the Champions tour this weekend.
Lately with the regular tour I watch the last day more than the other 3. It's interesting to see guys who rarely contend try to win and it shows how human they are. Like last week where it was something like 4 guys tied for the lead and the last couple holes were disastrous for them.

I am trying to remember the last time I watched golf on the TV.....probably The Open

As golf is pretty much only broadcast on Sky Sports, I refuse to pay their prices to watch a bit of golf

Unless its the majors or Presidents'/Ryder Cup, I dont watch golf on TV. I used to watch every weekly nothing tournament when I was younger and single but now I dont because those tournaments dont really mean anything.

I still watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still watch golf..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My golf watching consumption has dropped off this year. I’m still interested but the kids take up that time these days. I still love watching the PGA tour play.

There is a definite lull in watching golf but I can follow what’s going on now through Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My golf consumption has dropped off a ton as has my viewership of GC. my primary golf media source is THP.

I record every tournament on my DVR - sometimes I just delete without watching but if there arent other sports to watch I will put it on....now when the big cat coems back later this month I will definitely tune in!

I don't stop watching really. I actually don't catch much live though, unless it's the Master's. That's the one tourney I try to watch live. I'm usually watching all other golf later at night while it's being replayed. It's great for when the wife is asleep and I'm hitting putts back and forth in the living room.

I didn't even know golf was on during football season :alien:

I'll stop and watch every now and again, but with this being my prime weather time, i am outside as much as i can.

I'm always watching and don't care who is or isn't playing. I watch the LPGA and Champion's Tour as well. I tend to have the GC on in the evening time while I relax and browse the internet or am just chilling out. The rare time I actually get the TV to myself that is!

I'm weird in that I'll voraciously watch golf all season and then my interest will wane before the PGA, could never get excited about that one. I'll watch it, just not at all indulging in it. Which means, I'm pretty much done with golf by the Ryder/Presidents Cup. Madness, I know.

I think its a double factor... when I lived back in NY, the falling leaves signalled an end to the golf season as to playing for me. Absolutely despised rummaging for my ball amongst the leaves. And, I was always an NFL freak so once the season started it was as if a switch would go off in my brain fully diverting attention from one passion to another. OCD, to a degree I'd imagine.

But... the move to NC has extended the golf season through the year so my interest last year stayed high throughout. This year my back injury stole my passion but I'm hoping different of course for next.

It was kinda cool keeping an interest in golf during football season for the very first time, polar opposite events.

I never stop watching, no interest in football, I'm very thankful for the endless golf season.

I think these "off" season golf events are very interesting, lots of lower ranked players we don't usually see much of get some airplay.

I sparingly watch this time of year. If the leaderboard is interesting I'll tune in, but a lot of my favorite players take off this time of year as well. I'll be tuning in to watch Tiger later this month. Don't want to miss anything because he might take one swing and then get shut down for a year.

The only time I tune in is for the Ryder Cup or the majors, but I then don't really watch all that much TV in general.

I like watching the LPGA more. Amateurs like me can relate to their game more than the men who drive it 320 yards.

I have bee told by multiple people that I watch to much golf.

Busy during the weekends these days. Not watching golf, but not watching much of anything. My son's in a golf league that means I'm back to getting in nine holes Saturday or Sundays.

Too much good football on now and too much to do outside so golf on TV is an afterthought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t watch more than 5 or 6 days of golf on TV each year, mainly the last round of majors.

Back