Do you stop watching golf?

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
For me personally I haven't watch any golf since the presidents cup and even then I only caught some of the action but this time of year.

I find very little interest in any of the courses and even just who's playing this time of year because to me the real golf season on tour doesn't start till jan.

Since the wrap around season began I feel like I am watching less golf. I thought I would love the wrap around season but I find that I miss the off season break

President's Cup was the last time I tuned into golf

Midweek with not much invested in NBA, college football, or NHL I'm definitely watching Golf.

Once the president cup ended I only tune in if I have nothing going on.

It is college foottime for me. Golf after Jan.

I still watch. I'll watch Saturdays and Sundays in between football.

I pretty much never stop watching it, meaning I tune into at least one tournament between Thu and Sun every week that there is something on TV, including PGA, LPGA, Euro, Web.com, Champions, college.

I watch all year long. Golf is the perfect background noise for me. I don't get too invested in the result, since there are no teams and no loyalties like other sports.

I will usually turn in for Sunday's final round, but Saturdays are college football. I might flip by the weekday coverage if I am not otherwise busy at work. There has been some good golf played through the past few years in these fall events though.

I watched the Asia events in the middle of the night. Never even occurred to me golf was on this weekend while I was watching football, plus golfed on Saturday.

Unless I see a Sunday leaderboard that seems interesting, I generally stop watching for calendar year after the PGA. Playoffs not being a real playoff makes me not interested. Maybe Sunday at East Lake, Ryder cup if on, a WGC if on live and I’m not watching anything else. Will watch Hero this year, then Maui is when my watching season starts.

Not as much this time of year, college sports take up my time for TV viewing.

Dont watch any this time if year

I watch golf 6 times a year; Farmers insurance open, masters, us open, British open and PGA championship then either Ryder cup or presidents cup. Other than that, I've seen less than 4 hours of golf for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stopped watching and have missed Rose's and Thomas's win streaks for the most part.

Tiger playing at the Hero though so I'll be tuning in for sure.

I was never one to watch all that golf to begin with. I’d rather be playing, and this time of year that’s not so easy here in the northeast, so why torture myself.

Has nothing to do with the courses, the wrap around schedule, or who’s playing for me.

I'm watching more on Sundays. Golf season is over so I'm home more on the weekend and the NFL is slowly losing me as a fan.

Last time I tuned in was for the President's Cup

I'll watch more golf the colder it gets. Even though I can play year round, I love watching the early season events and dreaming of being where it's warmer. I watch less golf in the summer due to playing more; major's aside as I always watch them even if I have to record them.

I watch it if I have the opportunity. I'll watch a final round of a golf tournament over the NFL all day.
Also, the fields are pretty strong in the wraparound. Every tournament has had a decent number of big names so far.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I still watch the LPGA events. I watch more of them than the men's events anyway.

I watched some of the WGC China late night and Euro tour early mornings, but my weekend afternoons are either college or NFL games (if I'm not on the course).

I don’t watch any golf right now. I will tune it to watch Tiger later this month, but then out again until later in the season.

DVR is set to record all golf. I'll watch the Euro(the announcers are so much better. Terry Gannon and others--UGH!) and LPGA(if there is actually an american in the hunt).

Back