Ok so this is embarrassing but I will post it anyways.

I just found out that a brewery not even 3 hours from me is one of the most amazing breweries IN THE WORLD and constantly has 99% and 5 star ratings on beer advocate and ratebeer. One place even rated it as the second best brewery in the world being behind a brewery hundreds of years old in Belgium.

Anyhow I'm now addicted. I've had both the PseudoSue Ale and the Zeelander IPA and they are both phenomenal. Apparently they are now in business with a company in Florida so they can make more beer as Iowa limited them to only 3500 barrels a year prior. Thats great news if the quality doesn't fall off.

The bombers are "only" 7.49 so the price is more than fair as well.

http://www.tgbrews.com/index.html
Their new facility is a half hour from me. I will definatly have to check it out.

A couple if Tejas brews in Texas uploadfromtaptalk1440962958288.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440962994957.jpg

Yum.

f34f0cd71db33e2bd2303d9d973eb0c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bent Tuba Oktoberfest from Titletown Brewery.

54fcf49fd4d3c55026b7b55ff865babb.jpg

It's seasonal, buddy.

I'll have to check it out. I see the Title Town Brewery everyday when I look out my window at work.

I'll have to check it out. I see the Title Town Brewery everyday when I look out my window at work.
Hinterland is across the street. Many fantastic options there as well

Hinterland is across the street. Many fantastic options there as well

Haven't checked out Hinterland yet, but I drive past it often on my way to the WPS service center. So it is on my to do list.

Haven't checked out Hinterland yet, but I drive past it often on my way to the WPS service center. So it is on my to do list.
Don't eat there. Just drink their beer.

752dfb258da9885093d08765743ff2e2.jpg

Just had one of these and WOW!

83a0d3eb8d72cd7b8e3a48990277c3e8.jpg

Highland Oatmeal Porter. Delicious.

La find du monde bombers.

3 of them.

La find du monde bombers.

3 of them.

Is that one of them French beers?

Wild Rose IPA, very very hoppy. It's pretty good though.

b1707f347ea693c273078fe73b059eea.jpg

Great River Tripel Crank

Back