GRANDURA Shafts Preview Thread

Did your adapter arrive? Snow will be here in NY soon just givin you a hard time dude
Ups delivery alert Haha. Can't wait to start posting some thoughts with everyone and answer the community's questions

Guys lets keep this one about the shafts. We will have a review thread posted shortly.

Ups delivery alert Haha. Can't wait to start posting some thoughts with everyone and answer the community's questions

did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait till their site is fully functional to see what it suggests for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPS Notification received from San Diego.... Hoping it means these are being shipped out

Was it confirmed whether or not these will be gripped already? If gripped, are we allowed to remove and add our own grip?

I would assume the grip has no bearing on our review - but just wanted to double check

Was it confirmed whether or not these will be gripped already? If gripped, are we allowed to remove and add our own grip?

I would assume the grip has no bearing on our review - but just wanted to double check

You can do whatever you would like to the shaft, as long as it is reviewed.
Our goal was simple, put shafts in golfers' hands to review. Its not about what fits, grip or even length. Your job will be to review the shaft based on the performance. If you see a certain ball flight, what you feel, etc.

You guys are going to do well.

Shaft received! 550, 70g, S. pics and first impressions to follow this evening.

550 70g Stiff is what I would buy if I were to go in blind. Looking forward to your guys' thoughts!

Back