Finally!!! HIO today.

congrats! I can't wait for my 1st HIO

Hahaha! Hell yes! Well done Dawg Daddy!

Congrats DD that's fantastic !!!

Awesome, congrats Randy!!!

So damn funny after the discussion in the recent HIO thread. Good things happen to great people!

Awesome story and congrats!

Congrats. That is so awesome

Is that your scorecard or the teams?!?!

Regardless, congrats on the ace! It may not be essential but I bet it feels good to check that box off!

Congrats! That is awesome.

Congrats Randy!!!

Heck yes, DD!!! Congrats!

Yes!! Congrats Randy & frame that sucker!!

Congrats!!!

That is awesome Randy, congrats my friend.

Thats so awesome! Love the pics! Congrats!!!

WOW!!!!!!! Dude I am sooooooooo HAPPY for you!!!!!! :blob::banana::bananadance::drinks::golf2::golf::guitar::golf2::highfive::rockon::thumb: It's special you got in on #5 which is where I got my aces at! You had one awesome day at Lake Jonesco! I'm proud of ya cuz!!!

Nice Ace DD!

Is that your scorecard or the teams?!?!

Regardless, congrats on the ace! It may not be essential but I bet it feels good to check that box off!

The team, it was a scramble so it was impossible to keep my own. But thanks for asking, if that were mine I would be on the senior tour. lol

Make sure you mark that ball with today's date and put it in a special place :thumb:

The team, it was a scramble so it was impossible to keep my own. But thanks for asking, if that were mine I would be on the senior tour. lol

Haha. At first glance my thought was "forget the ace, that score is epic!!"

Congrats DD!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Big congrats! That's awesome.

I'm jealous. I too gave up long ago ever thinking I'd get a hole in one (but I still don't have one).

Congrats again. They say they come in bunches so be prepared.

Fantastic!! great Ace!

Congrats!

Back