Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Dan! Congratulations to MBURNHAM dhartmann34.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

He has been begging me to go for a while. Fun seeing my son enjoy this game as much as I do.

2ccf84636271e029e33ad03c2f79cc91.jpg

Pants?

Haha. His choice. Jordan Spieth wears them you know.

Friday, my wife of 2 weeks and I will be heading off on our honeymoon! Super excited to get away for a while and enjoy the warmth and sunshine.

3338925_orig.jpg

You are going to love that place. My parents stayed there a couple of months ago and loved it. Also I might see you in Cabo, as I'm going to be there Friday-Monday for a bachelor party haha.

I haven't felt comfortable in my own skin in a long time. Small progress feels good.

I haven't felt comfortable in my own skin in a long time. Small progress feels good.

This brings a smile to my face. I had a similar moment in therapy last night buddy. Knowing that be both struggle with some of the same demons, its definitely nice to see your progress.

This brings a smile to my face. I had a similar moment in therapy last night buddy. Knowing that be both struggle with some of the same demons, its definitely nice to see your progress.

I am hoping that shedding some pounds will do some good on the other personal demons I struggle with.

gas is under $2/gallon. just sayin

You are going to love that place. My parents stayed there a couple of months ago and loved it. Also I might see you in Cabo, as I'm going to be there Friday-Monday for a bachelor party haha.
Sooooooooooo you'll be at a course which day?!

Sooooooooooo you'll be at a course which day?!

Unfortunately no golf, I am the only golfer out of the group. I think we will be doing some outdoor activities such as atv and zip-lining. I just hope the weather is nice!

Looks nice as of now.... Just going to be warm...and I LOVE it! :)

Maybe we can find you one night.... Or bail you out if need be :p

Unfortunately no golf, I am the only golfer out of the group. I think we will be doing some outdoor activities such as atv and zip-lining. I just hope the weather is nice!

Looks nice as of now.... Just going to be warm...and I LOVE it! :)

Maybe we can find you one night.... Or bail you out if need be :p

haha I don't know how you survive in IL during the winter. You could barely handle La Costa and the 60 degree weather lol

haha.... I should have had a light jacket for that... i underestimated California's weather :p Glad I brought pants!

I don't know how I survive in Chicago either....I'm hoping I don't have to for much longer. Fingers Crossed!

haha I don't know how you survive in IL during the winter. You could barely handle La Costa and the 60 degree weather lol

Thinking back on the weekend back home and being able to catch up with some family I haven't seen in awhile and some old friends as well, it was something I needed. Been in a better mood the last two days

Thinking back on the weekend back home and being able to catch up with some family I haven't seen in awhile and some old friends as well, it was something I needed. Been in a better mood the last two days
Good to hear, Eric. And that's even without playing any golf.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good to hear, Eric. And that's even without playing any golf.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

playing a round with you and the rest of the boys would have been icing on the cake. I forgot how much of good dudes the two old friends are. Crazy thing is one of them was one of my groomsmen 7 years ago and we haven't talked much in the last 3 years...life is a pain sometimes.

I cant believe I am typing in here about my daughters medical situation but after a few weeks finally heard back from the Geneticists office and our insurance is covering the whole thing so we can bring my daughter to have the testing done. Obviously with anything, who knows if it will turn up anything but at least its a next step and gives us a little hope.

I cant believe I am typing in here about my daughters medical situation but after a few weeks finally heard back from the Geneticists office and our insurance is covering the whole thing so we can bring my daughter to have the testing done. Obviously with anything, who knows if it will turn up anything but at least its a next step and gives us a little hope.
Ricky, this is fantastic. Hopefully this will get you the answers you are looking for.

Fingers crossed once again for you guys buddy. Hope they can give you some real info with this testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found out that I was paying $42.00 per month extra on my Direct TV package for a channel that I don't even use. Removed it today and combined my billing for my AT&T internet with Direct for an additional $5.00 off each account which will now pay for our gym membership.

Dev that is fantastic news!! Hopefully they can figure out what is going on and take care of it.

How wonderful is that Dev! Great news and hope they find a path to resolution!

SO SO Happy for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back