European Soccer 2015/2016

Who would have thought?

Crystal palace 2nd, Leicester 3rd and Swansea 4th in the table after four weeks.

Chelsea 13th.
And Tottenham flirting with the drop zone.

That loss to Swansea hurts. Especially coming off a great Champions league game.

Oh well, just saw that the 3rd kits for this year were released...interesting...but I might just snag that one this year since I have so many Red jersey's its silly and I'm not a fan of the white ones this season. Still have to figure out who to get though. Buying a name/number of someone who is British and older than me is getting harder and harder these days.

De Gea has not played this season, clearly some issues between him & LVG & now they may have messed up the transfer & he might stay..WOW

Van Gaal is almost worse that Moyes. Let's be honest. Van Gaal hasn't exactly been a differencemaker.

Van Gaal is almost worse that Moyes. Let's be honest. Van Gaal hasn't exactly been a differencemaker.
100% agree, he sold 4-5 guys, signed a 19 yr old and it looks like he messed up the De Gea deal. Rooney has looked slow & he sold/loaned out the guys that could replace him or at least sub for him ... very confusing

100% agree, he sold 4-5 guys, signed a 19 yr old and it looks like he messed up the De Gea deal. Rooney has looked slow & he sold/loaned out the guys that could replace him or at least sub for him ... very confusing
What kills me, as an unbiased observer, Van Gaal needed goals. So he signed a 19 year winger and has plugged a lumbering Belgian up front.

What kills me, as an unbiased observer, Van Gaal needed goals. So he signed a 19 year winger and has plugged a lumbering Belgian up front.
and sold/loaned Januzaj, Chicharito & i believe I heard Wilson, all guys that play up front & could get goals...Bizarre

and sold/loaned Januzaj, Chicharito & i believe I heard Wilson, all guys that play up front & could get goals...Bizarre
Don't forget than Van Persie is gone. Falcao is also gone, but he doesn't really count. And Van Gaal just lost £15m on Di Maria.

Good thing that Chevy bow tie on the front of the shirts costs so much.

Don't forget than Van Persie is gone. Falcao is also gone, but he doesn't really count. And Van Gaal just lost £15m on Di Maria.

Good thing that Chevy bow tie on the front of the shirts costs so much.

Adidas is paying United a good amount as well. haha. Oy I hope we find it soon...

United signed Anthony Martial from Monaco. Looks like he has good footwork and is fast. Hopefully can help out

DeAndre Yedlin going to Sunderland on year long loan.

DeAndre Yedlin going to Sunderland on year long loan.

Sounds like Aaron Lennon will complete his permanent move to Everton as well. Other than that, Spurs final day was all fluff and no substance. I will be excited to see Clinton N'Jie and Heung-Min Son when they play for the first times over the rest of the month.

Sounds like Aaron Lennon will complete his permanent move to Everton as well. Other than that, Spurs final day was all fluff and no substance. I will be excited to see Clinton N'Jie and Heung-Min Son when they play for the first times over the rest of the month.

I hope this will be good for his USMNT development if he can compete for a starting job and have a good season with Sunderland.

I hope this will be good for his USMNT development if he can compete for a starting job and have a good season with Sunderland.

I would have rather seen him move to a Championship side so that he would definitely play. Has an easier path at Sunderland than he would at Spurs (by all accounts), but I hope he does well.

I would have rather seen him move to a Championship side so that he would definitely play. Has an easier path at Sunderland than he would at Spurs (by all accounts), but I hope he does well.

Agreed about the championship move but at least he has a chance to get on the field. Hopefully he can take advantage of the opportunity.

Villa need goals....... so sign an 18 year old keeper *sigh. Dimitar Berbatov's wage demands were too high so that fell through. Jolean Lescott also joins.

I have no idea what is going on in North London. $306m in cash and Arsene spends none of it. Yay Olivier Giroud.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...line-day-inactivity-6363768?ICID=FB_mirror_MF

Tim Payton, of the AST, has issued a statement on behalf of the group which read: “Arsenal are in a very strong financial position and it is of course disappointing that the transfer window has closed with just the signing of Petr Cech.

“Arsenal have built a strong squad and just one or two more good additions would have strengthened the chances of winning a first title in eleven years.

“No one wants Arsenal to buy players just for the sake of it, but we do want to see the money club has being invested to make the club stronger. This isn't an issue that affects just one transfer window and seems to indicate a wider structural issue.

“In recent years, Arsenal have overhauled both their academy and their medical set-up. We urge the board to now open a full review into its arrangements for scouting and purchasing players.

“A review of this type is a good governance practice and can only help Arsenal to become a stronger club. The AST will be raising this with the Arsenal Board.

“Now that the window is closed, the squad is as it is. Arsenal have a strong squad that has recently won silverware and we urge all fans to get behind the team over the rest of the season.”

CN1Z9B4WoAA0qpm.jpg

This is going to be a interesting season for the Hammers. I can't remember the last time this amount of new players were brought in over the summer break.
There has been some quality individual signings here's hoping they can gel as a team and go to the Olympic Stadium next season and still be in the Premiership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't quote that utter cock womble Piers Morgan again. Thanks.

Please don't quote that utter cock womble Piers Morgan again. Thanks.
I will. Especially when he says something clever about the Gunners.

Arsenal is*the only club in Europe not to have signed an outfield player this summer.

Holy. Crap.

Wenger has gone senile

Back