Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf - Extra Rounds & Travel Thread

I'm 50/50.....still looking to purchase ticket.

Cool! Are we settled on Oak Quarry? Unless the rooms are really cheap I'll drive down early Friday morning in order to swing the Fri/Sat night stay and Sundays round but still undecided LOL.

Quarry looks good to me.

@Nate - when you say you are 50/50, is that for playing Sunday? Or if you stay Sunday are you still out for golf?

I've been trying to get a scheduled hammered out. I'm either going to stay and play or take off on Saturday to north LA to have a little reunion with some of my good friends from the area.

I think I may be one of the few driving in from the sounds of it. I'll surely help to be THP Uber where I can.

I've been trying to get a scheduled hammered out. I'm either going to stay and play or take off on Saturday to north LA to have a little reunion with some of my good friends from the area.

I think I may be one of the few driving in from the sounds of it. I'll surely help to be THP Uber where I can.

I'm driving in as well. Have truck. Will haul clubs. Room for one full size man and 2 pint size. LOL

Quarry looks good to me.

@Nate - when you say you are 50/50, is that for playing Sunday? Or if you stay Sunday are you still out for golf?

Yea, debating on leaving early or leaving late to get 1 more round in. I'm leaning on leaving late.

I'm purchasing my ticket tomorrow. Gonna leave at 5pm on Sunday so can play early if possible.

Ticket purchased! Will be leaving at 5pm that Sunday so could do some golf that morning!

Ticket purchased! Will be leaving at 5pm that Sunday so could do some golf that morning!
Excellent, I am really happy you decided to stay and play.

Are you flying out of Orange County? If so, maybe we can piggy back on the ride (I leave at 6pm).

Excellent, I am really happy you decided to stay and play.

Are you flying out of Orange County? If so, maybe we can piggy back on the ride (I leave at 6pm).

Unfortunately it's the LAX route.

I might be staying. Trying to figure out how much the return flight change will cost

Unfortunately it's the LAX route.

Make sure you give yourself PLENTY of time to get to LAX and deal with their nonsense. Sunday afternoon there is no joke.

Make sure you give yourself PLENTY of time to get to LAX and deal with their nonsense. Sunday afternoon there is no joke.

Will do. Would you do more than 2 hours before flight? 3 hours?

Will do. Would you do more than 2 hours before flight? 3 hours?

Im a full 2 hours there, and another hour geting there. I sat in security there for 45 minutes once and last time I was there, thank goodness I was upgraded because I got the 1st class security line and the regular one said "Appx time 75 minutes". They had 200 people from a foreign land that spoke no english going through security. Sadly that happens quite a bit and slows things down a bit.

Agreed. LAX is a nightmare if you've never flown in or out there

Keep in mind that Oak Quarry is about 65 miles from LAX

Im a full 2 hours there, and another hour geting there. I sat in security there for 45 minutes once and last time I was there, thank goodness I was upgraded because I got the 1st class security line and the regular one said "Appx time 75 minutes". They had 200 people from a foreign land that spoke no english going through security. Sadly that happens quite a bit and slows things down a bit.

Do you want to join us Sunday morning for some golf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want to join us Sunday morning for some golf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I am heading back Saturday night I believe.

I might be staying. Trying to figure out how much the return flight change will cost

Quoting myself. I'm in for extra rounds on Sunday. Nate and I have similar schedules so of we can be paired together in the first or second group that would be great.

Awesome stuff, Mike & Nate, glad you guys can make it.

We are up to 6 players, so two tee times. Is everyone good with the Quarry course that Awkward Silence recommended?

We are up to 6 players, so two tee times. Is everyone good with the Quarry course that Awkward Silence recommended?

You guys thinking a time around 8am'ish?

I don't care about the course, as long as Nate and I can get to LAX with enough time.

Got a text from my mom yesterday telling me her and my step dad were flying into Cali. Oct.21-28th to see me and my brother. Uhhhh.... Mom, sorry! I got plans already. Good thing she loves me and moved her flight back a week. :beat-up:

Back