Cobra F-Max Fairway Wood Review

Really good review here Dean. I like how they brought in the different grip size even past the driver. The shallow face is very hybrid like and something I gravitate to, price point is fantastic also.

Only question: was anyone that is not a frequent slicer get to hit this one? Curious if a straight ball hitter would start to see a case of the lefts with the offset (understanding the grip size may balance that out as mentioned in review).

Really good review here Dean. I like how they brought in the different grip size even past the driver. The shallow face is very hybrid like and something I gravitate to, price point is fantastic also.

Only question: was anyone that is not a frequent slicer get to hit this one? Curious if a straight ball hitter would start to see a case of the lefts with the offset (understanding the grip size may balance that out as mentioned in review).

I'm much more a hooker than a slicer, esp in the past 2 years. For me I would look down at this and think it's probably going to go left, but I really didn't see that. For me, I think the larger grip helps that because it tends to quiet down my hands. I know 441 hit it at Reunion but I think he only took a few swings. It's going to favor the left side more than the right, but I did not see an exaggerated left ball with it, which shocked the hell out of me.

Love this review Dean and I think I am going to try the 3F out pretty soon. Something I think could really help me in a position I am always looking for a reliable option.

Good stuff Dean, as with the driver, its a lineup that would work well for more golfers than would ever admit it.

This needs a bump, its a really good read.

Good review. I'd be interested in taking a few cuts with this and see how it performs. Finding a good fit with a fairway is always the hardest part of my bag.

May be watching to see what Budget's Cyber Monday may offer in terms of acquiring this....pretty happy with current FW but still intrigued.

This is a very intriguing line up. I like the looks of them and I think one of these may find it’s way into my bag.

Seeing this in hand they look really good and watching a couple of the guys hit these, they definitely fit a certain segment very well and the color scheme is great as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this comment on the homepage and wanted to share it because it's something I love to hear every now and then.

I’ve recently purchased the #3 & & #5 fairway woods and have been very impressed with their performance. I am the perfect example of the golfer described in Dean’s rewiew and will attest to everything written in the above article. These clubs have drastically improved my game and lowered my score significantly. Quite the confidence builder, well done Cobra!

Back