Fare Thee Well THP Newsletter

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I know I just received an email announcing the end of the THP Newsletter and I am sure other's received it as well. I know a TON of work went in behind the scenes for these and just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work that went into making these. THP truly is always evolving and this is just another part of that.

I didn't get an email about it, but I too am appreciative of it. It was something I always looked forward to reading. It will be missed

Sad to see it go but farewell

I have been missing it and wondering where it was. Good stuff done there.

RIP newsletter. You were awesome

I can only imagine the amount of work that was put into doing up the newsletter. It will be missed!

No email either, but farewell newsletter. You were enjoyed by many during your time.

I saw the email and I was a bit bummed as I looked forward to receiving them. I truly appreciate the amount of work it took putting them together.

Farewell. It was always a great read and I'll miss it, but knowing THP there is always something bigger and better coming down the pipeline.

Well, it was always nice to get those teasers of upcoming contests. Farewell!

~Rock

Truly will be missed as it brightened my day when it arrived in my mailbox. Understand the reasoning behind as there are so many other outlets to stay in the know at THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to see the newsletter go, but I know the content will just keep getting bigger and better. THP does it right!

Got the email too. While disappointed it won't becoming out anymore I am ok because do much good stuff going on in THP land along with so much content across multiple media. Excited to see what THP has in store

Just got the email, sad face but I don't think we will miss out on content. It will just have to be retrieved instead of sitting in the email.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

For some of the newer members that might not have seen a THP newsletter, here is a little sample of some stuff that would be in one:

newletter_zpswqvhb81c.png

Hate to see it go but I know it will mean that newsletter prep time will just be reallocated to other incredible THP mediums and the overall THP experience will be better for it, if that is even possible.

Sad to see it go, but the THP has to move with the times, to keep up to date.......and continue being AWESOME!

The newsletter will be missed, but understand the need to evolve. Looking forward to the future

Just read the email as well. Sad to see it go, but with so much content on here all the time, I'm sure the content from the newsletter can be brought to the forum a lot easier than producing the newsletter.

Received my email this morning and I have to admit that I didn't always read the newsletters. They always had loads of great content, but I somehow just never took the time to always read it. The forum is what is saved in my favorites tab and where I start and end my time on THP.

LOL at how the editors must have been discontinued first.

Loved the newsletter!! Left us all too soon

Enjoyed reading the newsletter. I can't imagine how much work went into creating it each month. RIP newsletter, you'll be missed.

Hate this, a lot of work went into the news letters and it was very appreciated .

RIP newsletter. You'll be missed.

I know how much work GG put into the newsletters and it was probably not always as appreciated as it could have been. I know it was always good for a boost of excitement, but the time had probably become better spent on other endeavors.

Thanks for the work it took to bring us that content!!

Back