Win Metal Woods - THP Challenges Are Back

did I count right? only 30 or so entries?

I am surprised it is that low, but that makes for good odds for everyone that participated

Bah, I thought the deadline was midnight... Oh well, I created a few new threads that generated some buzz... :)
That was the point right.

So many great threads started!

Good luck everyone!

Awesome challenge.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cause the entry has ended doesn't mean we can't have new threads still. It's for the good of everyone. Gets people thinking and more importantly it keeps people away from the debate threads hahahah

Agreed. I was trying to come up with some quality topics but was having a bit of a hard time with all the awesome threads started so I bowed myself out of the contest last night. I don't just want to post a topic for the sake of doing so as I enjoy all the interesting questions and perspectives that come along with new threads. Other than JB announcing cool s**t, I really enjoy the threads that make me think about something I may not have before. Im gonna try and make a solid effort going forward to produce some quality topics on a regular basis. Plus work was a b***h this week and I haven't had as much time as I normally do to browse and respond. I spent most of the week responding to and reading the new threads from new zealand and AUS as we were operating at the same times. Good luck to everyone who entered.

I

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday got absurdly busy so I wasn't able to get all 5, but it was still fun coming up with the topics I did and seeing what everyone else came up with. Good luck to everyone.

Congrats awass17!

Congrats awass!

congrats on the win...in your first month....nice!

Congrats on the win! Enjoy

Way to go awass!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congratulations !

Congratulations!

Congrats

Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats awass! Enjoy them!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back