3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Oh it's on! Entry in & hashtag Chad better be on high alert!

Entry in

Pete Avery...if give a shot, you're birthday wouldn't be as sweet THIS year!

YO! Is Captain AJ playing this year?

I am tossed between Jrod and Ethan.... Jason is also on that list. Need to bring it this contest ,thinking cap is on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A whole lot of people want to take on Finley. Man, what a difference a year makes. I say be careful what you wish for and make sure your handicap travels.

I think I know why Sabella left now, didn't want me to get any redemption.

Smart, very smart....

A whole lot of people want to take on Finley. Man, what a difference a year makes. I say be careful what you wish for and make sure your handicap travels.
they all can play, but Darth Finley has that golf "swagger" not someone i would challenege

Bump for Chuck

I have no idea why I did not see this thread earlier - probably because I was working on my (travelling) golf game!!
I am confused as to whether I want a shot at the champ, a la Gary Busey, or a smack-talking match, or the ultimate of ultimate - giving pops and taking down a golfer after my own heart (music, mimosa and laughter).
Gonna ponder on this one for a bit.....

Been a busy day and excited to see this thread up and running. Time to but the thinking cap on, come up with something unique and funny, and get on #TeamRedemption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

That was easy. You made fun of me for being Canadian. You know who you are. Let's tango.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
People are so excited again this year. Its going to be something so incredible and spectacular, lives will change..

Bang I'm in baby!

Team is filling up fast. Following along and participating still. Doing my research...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

In hindsight my entry is woefully non-funny and non-smack talk.

Just straight to the point, I'm ready, and want Finley.

Something tells me Harry will be facing the captain of Team THP, like each year of the Grandaddy.

I hope this doesn't void our entries, but I submitted that I wanted Harry!

Choice entered. Fingers crossed. Once again a big THANK YOU, THP & Callaway Golf for the opportunity to have a chance of taking part in an unbelievable event.

Gotta think hard about this one. There are obvious choices-the guys who are most vocal here on THP. But there could be others, too...

entry sent

I'm in and hopefully chosen this time around. Good luck to everyone....

entry in! This is like christmas...putting in requests early for Santa and hoping when you said you wanted a Playstation, your mom didn't just get you a Sega CD lol #oldgamingjokes :)

Entry sent! He was my captain in #theKing, but I've got my sights set on Hashtag Chad!

Here's my entry:

Whenever I'm around Hashtag Chad, something good happens to me. This time it will be points for #TeamRedemption!

There once was a Hashtag named Chad
whose hair wasn't really that bad.
In singles we'd play
I'll win going away.
From the #Grandaddy he'll go home quite sad.

I am tossed between Jrod and Ethan.... Jason is also on that list. Need to bring it this contest ,thinking cap is on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Beware of my Gauntlet Capt.
Mind like a jedi.

In hindsight my entry is woefully non-funny and non-smack talk.

Just straight to the point, I'm ready, and want Finley.
Yea me too. Just straight up how I am thinking.

Beware of my Gauntlet Capt.
Mind like a jedi.

Yea me too. Just straight up how I am thinking.

I simply tried to reignite a once burning rivalry.

Back