Equipment Appraisal Thread

Can I get a price check on a good (not great) condition original GoLo?? Stock grip, with headcover.

I have a 7m3 black tie in stiff with the original callaway tip on it in standard length. How much are these worth now? Its never been pulled.

Grabbed a new set of irons so I am thinking of selling my other set. They are Callaway Razr X Blacks 4-PW reg flex graphite shafted, Really really good condition, the paint hasn't even started wearing from the faces or soles yet. PGA says $222 just wondering if that is pretty accurate, or not.

May throw up my backup iron set here. TEE CB Pro H 4-PW w/ KBS Tour (S) shafts and PURE grips. Also have the un shafted 2iron and 3 iron heads to make the set 2-PW. Any idea on value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

need a little help.

how much would you guys pay for a set of J40 pocket cavity with Recoil prototype F4. 4-PW excellent condiition.

Equipment Appraisal Thread

Wondering how much a fair price is for a 8.5* 915 D3 with Diamana 70 Whiteboard Stiff would be. I bought it for almost $500 after tax and crap. I've had it only for a week and it has maybe two rounds and a range session on it, so it might as well be new. I was thinking around $350, but wanted opinions. Also, what would a fair price for just the head be?

Last edited:
Any ideas what a set of hogan apex amf irons would be worth?

Any idea as to what a set of Callaway Apex Irons 5-AW with a 2 and 4 XR Hybrid might be worth? I'm feeling like 500 is fair to ask. They're in "good" condition.

I'm also curious what a Miura SIT 460 Driver in 10.5 Degree is worth. Thanks!

How about a RIP Alpha 60 with new Cally tip on it? I'm seeing lots of 80s on the bay, but it's a coworker, so....
Is 80 right or should I be nice?

Titleist 913D2 10.5* driver, Diamana S+ stiff shaft, with headcover and tool. I would call "Very Good" condition, or about 8.5/10. What would you pay?

Titleist 913D2 10.5* driver, Diamana S+ stiff shaft, with headcover and tool. I would call "Very Good" condition, or about 8.5/10. What would you pay?

Bump for input. What's a fair price in your mind?

Bump for input. What's a fair price in your mind?

I would say based off what's going on eBay, $140 on the low-end to $190 on the high-end depending on condition

R15 3h very good condition Xstiff?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I would say Approx $125-$175 depending on Condition and if HC, Wrench, etc.. Are included

I would say Approx $125-$175 depending on Condition and if HC, Wrench, etc.. Are included

They are going for $179 new in stores right now, so it's gotta be less than that.

They are going for $179 new in stores right now, so it's gotta be less than that.

What X.Man said is pretty much the PGA Value Guide range, but you're right, I'd err towards the low end of that if they really are selling new ones for $179.

would an original OGIO Chamber cart bag be worth anything?

would an original OGIO Chamber cart bag be worth anything?

Local pickup? Yes

Would be tough to make much of a profit if having to ship.

What's the going rate for Callaway Apex Pros 5-pw?

Local pickup? Yes

Would be tough to make much of a profit if having to ship.
Thanks, Cookie. Any idea what i should post it at for local sale?

Thanks, Cookie. Any idea what i should post it at for local sale?

Year? Condition?

Off-hand would guess $60 max unless it's newer and perfect condition then looking at like $90 max unless you find the right buyer just coveting what you have.. All off the top of my head so take it FWIW.

Year? Condition?

Off-hand would guess $60 max unless it's newer and perfect condition then looking at like $90 max unless you find the right buyer just coveting what you have.. All off the top of my head so take it FWIW.

I wanna say its like an 09 model. its not in amazing condition but it's not terrible. I suppose I'll list it at like $50. thanks Cookie.

Stock KBs tour V stiff. Ferrules have been charged though.

Depending on the set and condition CPO has them ranging from $700-$460...

Back