JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
FedEx Cup Playoffs continue.

Where: TPC Boston, Norton, Mass.
When: Sept. 4-7 (Friday-Monday)
Purse: $8.25 million, $1.49 million (winner's share)
Defending champions Chris Kirk
What's at stake: Top 70 in FEC standing advance to BMW Championship

Will be interested to see what Rors does after missing last week. Wonder if anyone near the bottom plays well to take a spot away from someone in the top 75

If we could have Rory, Spieth, and Day all in the top 5 fighting for the win, that'd be great.

I like Luke Donald a lot this week & am putting $ on him to win @88-1 . He's a member at Conway Farms and will want to make the top 70 to play there & he made a major move last week

Rory has won here before, expecting the same this week.

I love this event and the fri-mon start.

Chris Kirk on the 17 green at the pro am.

83e02046bb5e8bb4f057dfba08f490fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he make the putt?

Yes he did. Landed his approach 2 feet from the pin and then spun back to there.

I love the monday finish!

Russ, if you're still there, make note of where the Shot Link stations are by the fairways and at the towers near the greens. If you want to work it next year, let me know. I took this year off, will be back next year. My friend is the chairman of the back 9 group

Yes he did. Landed his approach 2 feet from the pin and then spun back to there.

Crap. BRB, gotta change my fantasy lineup.

Russ, if you're still there, make note of where the Shot Link stations are by the fairways and at the towers near the greens. If you want to work it next year, let me know. I took this year off, will be back next year. My friend is the chairman of the back 9 group

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play

I like Luke Donald a lot this week & am putting $ on him to win @88-1 . He's a member at Conway Farms and will want to make the top 70 to play there & he made a major move last week
I think he has a pretty good track record on this course too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I remember attending the final round last year. Its such a great event and I love the course.

Good morning Jason Day! Coming out HOT!!

Ryan Moore with double digits on hole #2! OUCH!!!

Jordan -------- pick it up! +2 already........... yikes.

Spieth is left handed? They just showed him throwing out the first pitch at Fenway.

what are you watching it on? just online on PGA website? for the $5 a month ? or is it on TV somewhere?

Bubba and Finau appear that they have alternative Labor Day plans...

Bubba and Finau appear that they have alternative Labor Day plans...

They seem to be including Jordan in those plans as well.

Back