Blair O'neal taking over

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
With Sara Brown being pregnant, Blair is taking over for her on School of Golf. Sara was good in that role and will be interesting to see how Blair fits in.

definitely will be interesting. blair's a pretty face, but i don't remember her having much personality.

I can't wait to hear tips from a female player who can't even compete on the Symetra Tour.

Maybe another photo shoot is in order to remind us who she is again.

I can't wait to hear tips from a female player who can't even compete on the Symetra Tour.

didn't know that she had to compete on tour to be able to give swing advice.

didn't know that she had to compete on tour to be able to give swing advice.

Just not a fan of hers in any shape or way so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Haters.

They're gonna hate.

I'll be watching tomorrow to see how she does. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Blair ONeal will fit in well.

She will play a Holly Sonders-like role on the show but actually have some golf knowledge to impart. Smart choice.

Isn't Martin Hall generally the one giving the tips, and she'll be more of the sidekick that demonstrates?

She will play a Holly Sonders-like role on the show but actually have some golf knowledge to impart. Smart choice.

I believe Holly Sonders has lots of golf knowledge to impart.

Haters gonna' hate....

:)

Hollie was actually decent in her roles on TGC; she had a lot of them in addition to "Eye Candy."

Haters gonna' hate....

:)

Hollie was actually decent in her roles on TGC; she had a lot of them in addition to "Eye Candy."

Don't get me wrong. She certainly played a role at GC and played it well.

definitely will be interesting. blair's a pretty face, but i don't remember her having much personality.
It will be intersting to see. A few of us spent some time with her at dinner at a Pro Am a few years ago. During a two hour period where you are one of the biggest names on your tour (Symetra) and vital to the success of events like this. She dodmt seem to get it. Now I know everyone can have an off night. And honestly nobody was harassing her for pictures or anything, just sitting around casual conversation and she completely would have rather been anywhere else. And I get why and don't blame her. But you can't let it show. IMO.

That said of course I have no idea how she'll come across on TV.

Not gonna lie I had to Google Blaire O'neal.

She'll fit in perfectly. Similar to the other two it seems the trend is a pretty face who couldn't make it on the tour. Nothing wrong with that just an observation.

Definitely trending in the right direction.

The lady co-host doesn't do much of the teaching and tips anyway, is simply there as a model and demonstrator.

I wasn't a fan of her on big break and her personality or lack of turned me off. Saw some interaction videos with her at different events and I can see what Rob was talking about.

Back