McDonalds All Day Breakfast Is Here

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

great!!!!!!!!!!!

On Marketplace tonight they were saying that sales are anticipated to grow 2.5% per year with all day breakfast.

Not for me but serves a purpose for many. Enjoy boys let me know how it is.

I like it. Egg McMuffins all day long.

About damn time.

• Admin

Im staying away for a few reasons working on my hour glass figure, but I am a big fan of options.

Sausage McMuffins with Egg for me. I know they sell them without the egg and just call it a Sausage McMuffin, but I think the one with egg should be the short version. Without egg should be Sausage McMuffin hold the egg!

#endrant

I would rather eat their breakfast more than most of the items on their menu

Now I might actually be able to get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit when I want one. one of those and a regular cheeseburger and combine them sounds so bad but so good.

I can eat a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin any time of the day or night. Actually, it sounds like a great late night snack.

Does it come with an all day automated external defibrillator (AED)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not a fan of most meals their ,but that BLT bagel calls to me deep and the hash browns are great

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You mean I can get biscuits and gravy any time I want?!
Other than the fact that McDonald's biscuits and gravy sucks, you sure can! haha

JB ruined McDonalds breakfast for me so this is of little use to me.

Sausage McMuffin with no egg for dinner? Yes please.

Ok... So can I get a double bacon on MC griddle buns????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people will like it, but I can't stand McDonalds. I don't think there food taste good but after doing maintenance on several of them through college I truly know how nasty they are. Question is how many other fast food places will follow.

Hope Hardee's follows suit as I like their breakfast much more than McDonald's. McDonald's will certainly do in a pinch though.

I would rather eat their breakfast more than most of the items on their menu

I feel the same way which is why I'm loving this decision.

Bring it on!

Not gonna lie...I've never had them. That may change tomorrow, though.

Hardees biscuits are fluffier. McDonald's biscuits seem more heavy to me. Depends on what you like.

Back