2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my round today, the guy that I was playing with was still asking me questions about the event. Said he couldn't imagine getting that sort of service from some of the best, let alone getting it for the price of the event. I then told him about all of the events that go on on THP ... I expect him to sign up soon.

With This event, and all of the others I've been lucky to have attended, should be getting 3/4 more sign ups as well. People can't believe some of the stuff I'm telling them. Cannot wait for this!!!!

Conference call tomorrow with the fine folks at Wilson Staff to tie up some loose ends and then i will be at their HQ next week for a day going over final details. Getting excited everybody.

Go ahead and circulate a dial-in. Just kidding, but really this made me very happy today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid the remainder. Swing is getting dialed in. Bring on #staffproto!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Conference call tomorrow with the fine folks at Wilson Staff to tie up some loose ends and then i will be at their HQ next week for a day going over final details. Getting excited everybody.
Is it still cool if I come with you? Thanks I thought so

In five weeks, we'll be talking with Wilson Staff about all things golf!

This has to be one of my most favorite events and opportunities. Wilson is one of my favorite companies out there. Thought im not in it, I can not wait to hear about everything!

Anything you can share about that conference call?!?!

Anything you can share about that conference call?!?!

Definitely.

Ill be honest though, we just launched some huge news today (Club Clash) and have another event next week. This one comes shortly after that and people are excited. Just remember when you are posting next week and hoping people are jumping in on the forum with excitement and following along, that they hope everybody is doing the same thing in their event. Hope that makes sense.

Definitely.

Ill be honest though, we just launched some huge news today (Club Clash) and have another event next week. This one comes shortly after that and people are excited. Just remember when you are posting next week and hoping people are jumping in on the forum with excitement and following along, that they hope everybody is doing the same thing in their event. Hope that makes sense.

Post Gauntlet bomb drop?

Plenty of things to follow along with in the meantime. Gentlemen, we're going to be on deck before we know it.

With all of that said, next week THP will be at Wilson HQ for a meeting. I would expect a Periscope if I were you. So if you dont have it installed and are not following THP, I would do so now.

With all of that said, next week THP will be at Wilson HQ for a meeting. I would expect a Periscope if I were you. So if you dont have it installed and are not following THP, I would do so now.
Dang it, won't be able to watch it live ... Windows doesn't (that I can find) have a periscope app.

Dang it, won't be able to watch it live ... Windows doesn't (that I can find) have a periscope app.

You can watch right from a desktop.

Give me a rough time when and I'm in

Well that would be a good time for me

Exiting times for THP'ers that's for sure!
Just getting into periscope as well, pretty cool content can be shared this way, glad THP has jumped aboard to share these unique events with the ones who are not in attendance.

Ugh this new house of ours is draining me! I haven't been to the range in two weeks, however, yesterday my contact was good and I almost went an entire round without a blow up hole until the last hole. Woulda went back to back 39 but instead blew up with an 8. I need to get my game sharp so Wilson doesn't look at me like what the heck you doing here?! Another round scheduled tomorrow!

What's a 39?

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

I know lol ... just glad the Wilson Staff guys and gals are pros, because I'm not!

None of us are man.... well at least not me. Makes me feel better knowing they know we are all amateurs. Takes the pressure off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha I was just mad at myself yesterday because the front 9 at the course I play often is a par 36 and after a bogey and double bogey the first two holes I went 9 pars in a row. The back 9 is a par 34 and I was shooting for the back to back 39 but lost allllllll control on the very last hole. I felt like just caving to my knees and shouting "Willlsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

I had a similar meltdown playing nine on Friday. Was four over through six, was putting well and short game was keeping me in things ... then I went triple, double, double. :/

Had a productive round today getting the swing ready. 47/40. Obviously not the front nine I wanted but things settled in. About a month out - getting excited!

In one month... I will be in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back