Air Jordan 6 Golf Shoes

Is it me or is there just something wrong with "Jordan" golf shoes being Michael and not Spieth?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

....ummm...no thank you, but Justin Bieber might be interested?

I think the idea is crazy to take a basketball shoe and turn it into a golf shoe. The amount of work that goes into making this happen is pretty crazy (I work in the shoe business). I am surprised Keegan Bradley isn't wearing any of these shoes being the only brand Jordan golfer. I could see Jordan freaks being into them. I liked the first Jordan golf shoe.

My favorite Jordan is the 3. It would be curious to see cad of that as a golf shoe.

What is your favorite Jordan?

Well, that's.... Interesting.

Oh lord, these are terrible.

Those look awful IMO.

I Think I'll pass on these

The worst part is I would bet they are ridiculously expensive.

I'm not a fan at all.

If they're anything like the basketball shoes they'll last about 2 weeks before they start coming apart, right?

I don't own many "J's" but my friends do. Never seen any of them fall apart.

Anyway I like them, they are different, which I like.

They look like they would be quite difficult to swing in to me.

MJ should really focus on branding basketball gear, his golf taste so far has been pretty crappy. One thing's for sure though, no one's going to get shot over stealing these lol.

Well Nike has to have a big name pushing shoes and since TW has signed off. The Jordan is rising to the top.

With the rise of the sneaker culture in recent years, it's a no brainer, I would think.

I'm not a fan personally, but can think of many who will based on the name and what they're based on.

Hideous. Great shoes for hoops, originally, but I wouldn't wear these if they were given to me for free.

should of made them out of lows. would of worked better i think

Jordans belong on the court...enough said.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I don't think I would wear these even if you paid me however much they cost to purchase. Wow.

MJ needs to ask Poulter to design a golf inspired basketball shoe for him. Maybe that will give him some perspective.

If anyone has a pair of size 10.5 that they don't want and are willing to part with (and i'm not talking at those horrific eBay prices) please holler in my direction - once again little old New Zealand misses out on limited release golf stuff ....... always happens and each time it just hurts a little more :)

Think I'm going to buy a pair. Just because.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see someone buy a pair and instead of putting on the greens they take shots at the hole till they make! #MakeItTakeIt

I bet those black/white are ultra comfy! I like em!! With that said not sure what they would cost but I'm sure it's not budget friendly :beat-up:

Back