What's your one thought?

Nothing but positive thoughts. A great football coach never tells a running back "not to fumble". He always says "hang on to the ball". NO negative thoughts allowed.

Finish the backswing!

FULL turn. I tend to get lazy.

I'm thinking tempo..if my tempo is correct, then everything else is in place. My mistakes come when i get too quick.

Go hard with the shoulders.

My hips tend to get too far ahead and it causes a big right miss, if I focus on the shoulders staying ahead I stay in sync much better. I still get a baby fade most of the time but I prefer that and I'm comfortable with it.

Soft hands and keep the clubhead low during takeway (full turn).

I am not always thinking through the first few holes, but when I come around my thought tends to be: "turn through." I often don't finish my follow through

I'd like to say my one thought is "stay smooth." But by the time I start the backswing, that thought is replaced with "KILL!!!!" lol

Right arm under

For now it is L to L. It may not make sense to some but for me it really helps.

lately I've been just thinking "slow and steep". That basically stops me from yanking the club back and cocking the wrists too early. I make sure I "feel" like I'm taking club back to a point where the shaft is a 90* angle to the ground in the backswing....it feels like it is, but it actually (for me) puts it right where it needs to be. I've gotten it to the point where it's muscle memory now, so I've started initiating the backswing now with no thoughts, and then just concentrate more on initiating my weight shift before starting the downswing....this has proven harder to commit to muscle memory than the "slow and steep" thoughts. Very hit or miss....but it when I do it correctly, it helps the rest of my sequence. Next I'll be working on getting more lower body rotation, so I don't scoop at the ball.

Complete my backswing.

For now it is L to L. It may not make sense to some but for me it really helps.

Kinda like 3 o'clock - 9 o'clock? Where your lead arm is the hour hand? I do this in my pre-shot routine, making sure I brush the ground both times....helps me from standing up in my stance mid-downswing.

Smoooooth

I actually have a sequence of 4 thoughts that starts with the setup. First is verifying my stance/posture is where I need it. Second is quick-check on my grip (just made a change, so it's not yet ingrained. i think this will go away once new grip is ingrained). Third is single-piece takeaway to a certain position (this is my trigger to start the swing). Fourth is left hand punch and go. This sequence seems to be working well for me the last few rounds, including a recent 77.

Mine is "Swing Short". Plain and simple. Length is bad in my swing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If it's anything other than the target, right now my thought is rotate don't sway.

1 piece take-away ... clubhead, hands, arms at the same time.

My back gave me a sharp stabbing pain just reading this.

For a while I was all shoulders. Thinking that makes me rotate my core without swaying. Longer and straighter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with the left shoulder and go until it stops.

Turn back, turn through. Two actions, but a single thought before I swing.

"Don't think about anything."

Shoulders.

This causes me to initiate the swing with a good foundational turn.

Back