Cocktail Time with Snell Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, we hopped into the Delorean and headed into the future to take a look at a putter company, but the trip does not stop there. Today the THP Time Machine is sitting down with Dean Snell and Jason Almeida from Snell Golf to talk about 2018 and beyond.

Cocktail time with Snell Golf, is exactly what it sounds like. The CEO and Director of Marketing sit down over drinks at the golf course and have a conversation about the future. The THP TV cameras were recording the entire thing and here is an inside look at what the future holds for the company.

Will they sign tour players?
How do they work with their customers?
Will there be new golf balls?
And a whole lot more.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/future-snell-golf/

Great video! This just solidifies Snell golf balls constantly being in my rotation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull shirt over the head and knock some teeth out. Priceless. Great guys, great ball.

Any video with Dean in it is guaranteed to be entertaining and full of no BS information. Can't wait to get my hands on the new ball!

Another great video with Dean. I really like that they have a plan and are sticking to it, especially in the tour dept because if they pay someone to play the ball our costs as consumers will likely go up.

Did I hear new balls? Curious to see where they go, more spin? Harder compression? I thought both the MTB and Get Sum were very good.

Love the no BS attitude with Dean. Having cocktails with him is a one-of-a-kind experience that Everyone should enjoy. New balls for 2018 you say?? Hmmm ... I think they should send some out to THP for testing!

Interesting that a tour player thought the ball was better than his gamer but wanted to get paid to play a ball that could help him win. Such a great way of looking at it. If I️ knee a ball would give me an edge and help me win, I’d game it in a heart beat.

I was lucky enough to win some of these balls, but haven't been lucky enough to test them out on the course. Great video!

Great video love Dean No BS there!

No BS. I like it. Pretty refreshing to a see a company stick to their guns and say no to the tour because they want to me an everyday players ball. makes me like Snell even more. MTB was probably my favorite ball to play over the past year. Right up there with the TP5X and it was half the price.

Another great video with Dean. I really like that they have a plan and are sticking to it, especially in the tour dept because if they pay someone to play the ball our costs as consumers will likely go up.

Did I hear new balls? Curious to see where they go, more spin? Harder compression? I thought both the MTB and Get Sum were very good.

I heard that too interesting to see when these will be released and how they fall inline with the other lines.

Loved the interview!! Throwing uppercuts and taking teeth out :laugh:. I have't tried the MTB, but did like the Get Sum. I am going to have to give to pick up dozen soon.

Interesting that a tour player thought the ball was better than his gamer but wanted to get paid to play a ball that could help him win. Such a great way of looking at it. If I️ knee a ball would give me an edge and help me win, I’d game it in a heart beat.

i thought that was a great point he makes. you make a putt on 18 to win instead of finishing second, and you more than make up for that contract amount. it's why i've never understood saying a guy plays a certain brand because they paid him more. play the best and get the best results, and the dollars will take care of themselves.

Great video and I like the down to earth nature that Dean displays. I like his comments about being them and not chasing to be someone else. Sounds like 2018 has a ton in store for them and it will be cool to follow along.

I heard that too interesting to see when these will be released and how they fall inline with the other lines.

Yes, before I load up on another 6 dozen MTB's, I want to know when the new balls are being realeased and how they differ from the MTB.

Very cool, love the video setup. And some awesome info. THP bringing you the awesome access!

That was great! I like Snell as a person and as a brand more every time he make a stop on THP! I really like and believe in the product already and you can tell they truly believe in what they're doing also, so it makes it easy. No BS is legit!

Very very interested in this new product and what they have planned with THP in 2018 also. Very exciting stuff!!!

Very cool, love the video setup. And some awesome info. THP bringing you the awesome access!

Just a fun way to have a conversation. We were all sitting there and I said, would you mind if I turned the camera on and we can have this conversation on video.

Just a fun way to have a conversation. We were all sitting there and I said, would you mind if I turned the camera on and we can have this conversation on video.

It turned out great. Looks amazing as a setting for the interview.

All conversations with Dean are without a doubt fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to love a company where their head guys are so down to Earth. I love hearing they are coming out with a new ball next year and I'll definitely be trying that out. And the laid back interview format was awesome!

Great conversation. I like their marketing philosophy of not paying the big bucks to go on tour. I’m a big fan of their MTB ball as well.

I appreciate the honesty from Dean. That was a great conversation and I'm looking forward to trying the new ball. I've played the MTB the past couple years.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The video has inspired me to pick up a dozen. Anyone know how to get the discount he spoke about on your first purchase?

Back