Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I hate equipment and all these releases watering things down, guess I'm out.

:insertalienfacethingyhere:

Yes that's good because we can't have two bald guys there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's good because we can't have two bald guys there.

I think we should have an event for only bald guys... #DomersOnly #BaldIsBeautiful

This event sounds right down my alley!

Here is what I can tell you right now.
Club Clash is a THP Event
Club Clash is for people that are VERY into golf equipment
There will be testing, there will be playing and there will be results

Love it. Testing equipment and playing? Consider me very interested......along with 7,423 others it appears. :angel:

Testing, results, playing...I'm into that kinda stuff.

Sounds like a perfect combination for a great THP event!!!

Sounds like my idea of a good time. Unless of course it is for right handers only. Then it wouldn't be much fun, lefties rule

Sounds like fun!

Just from the teases here this sounds like it's going to be another awesome THP event!

Alrighty-Then.jpg

Ummm...yeah. Count me in!

Me too! Sounds like an awesome way to spread the word about equipment that fits different golfers needs.

I'm interested. Will there be contests to enter this?

Sounds like it will really be something!

This one will be fun lots of fun

Major Club Clash announcement hitting the home page later today.
And when all the details come out, this one is going to be cant miss.

Major Club Clash announcement hitting the home page later today.
And when all the details come out, this one is going to be cant miss.

Wow that was faster than I expected. Can't wait to read the details.

Wow that was faster than I expected. Can't wait to read the details.

Details are still a little bit off, but this announcement should make any golfer that loves something special excited.

A smile just came across my face...wow!

What is Club Clash?
This is Club Clash

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

You are the Judge and Jury! You test, you play and you report on the new clubs LIVE from one of the finest resorts in the world.
And just to up the ante a bit...You might just leave with your favorite driver.

Oh my...

What is Club Clash?
This is Club Clash

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

You are the Judge and Jury! You test, you play and you report on the new clubs LIVE from one of the finest resorts in the world.
And just to up the ante a bit...You might just leave with your favorite driver.
Holy crap! Seriously? You guys have some serious mad scientist brain going on here and THP is your Frankenstein!

This IS Exciting! Love the idea of testing on FlightScope, then hitting the course.

Holy Smokes!!! 2016 has my attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back