Favorite Convenience Store

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
QuikTrip for me. Always clean, staff is helpful and competent and their food items are good for a gas station. What's your favorite and why?

Buc-ee’s for me. Clean restrooms, tons of food options and plenty of gas pumps so you are never waiting.

all of the wawa stores popping up in the greater orlando area are really nice

all of the wawa stores popping up in the greater orlando area are really nice

Love me some wawa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new favorite is Speedway, their loyalty card gas ridiculous deals constantly. Things like 3 monsters for 4. You also earn free items frequently. Wawa sandwiches are good but their drink and snack selection is lacking.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Buc-ees when one is available. Otherwise QT is always a safe bet.

That is the Super Bowl of convenience stores.

Where else can you choose from 40 gas pumps, 30 types of beef jerky, 20 flavors of fudge, and still buy patio furniture?

Hands down.... Wawa! Loved them in Philly area, loved them when my boys were in the Bradenton FL, area, just wish they'd show up on the West coast! Sandwiches are good, place is clean, gas is cheap and bathrooms are well kept.

Buc-ee’s for me. Clean restrooms, tons of food options and plenty of gas pumps so you are never waiting.

Yep, not a ton of them around but they are killer in all aspects.

Circle-K for me. They are mostly in sketchy areas in Vegas, but they've started putting some new ones in nicer areas of town. X-Large fountain drinks are only $.89! Plus I like the foam cups.

Second place is probably Maverik.

Kwik Star.

They are like supermarket gas stations .

The bakeries and foods are delicious . Plus the car washes are awesome and the gas is cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7/11 for me, it’s conveniently located every where.

7/11 for me hands down. Great drink selection, great hot food selection, decent deals, located everywhere, and they even have ATMs from my primary bank which is the cherry on top.

QT and nothing is close.

SuperAmerica or Holiday. Both are regional to the Minnesota/Wisconsin and I believe the parent company that own's Circle K just bought the 522 Holiday stores in 2017.

QT for me too. PLus the ones that have converted into the ones where you can buy pizza and other cooked foods are a bonus.

Favorite Convenience Store

Used to live in PA and Wawa was fantastic.

Turkey Hill still has the best bottled sweet tea I have ever tasted.

Buc-ee's. Love that place!!

Here locally in the middle of nowhere I always go to Huck's or Casey's General Stores, Casey's is better though. Their breakfast pizza is a pre round staple for me during morning weekend rounds of golf, the regular pizza is decent also and they make solid deli sandwiches.

Yep, not a ton of them around but they are killer in all aspects.

We got one ten minute from us, but it gets expensive when I️ take the girls. They always con me out of a T-shirt

WaWa is great

Back