Grandura Golf Website Is Live

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The full website is now live and has some very cool fitting information. THP got a preview of this last month on our trip to their HQ and now everybody can check it out. Click the banner above (we dont get anything for you clicking it), or go to GranduraGolf.com

how cool is it to have the THP videos on their site?

How to bring a golf website to a crawl....post the link on THP.

Mobile version not working....

Thp tv. Nice!

Awesome! Can't wait to go through all the stuff

The fitting guide is really cool. Really easy to use if you've been on a monitor recently.

• Admin
The fitting guide is really cool. Really easy to use if you've been on a monitor recently.

Agreed. Ddec and I went through it at their HQ and said the same thing. If you have the good info, its very solid.

Messed with their fitting tool, said I should be in the 530. Of the two Grandura shafts I've tried, I liked the 530 more so I'm glad I was on the right path. May have to try to give that shaft another look when I have the opportunity.

Interesting website. I like the graphics. I got fit into a 590. Now if i could give one a shot. I'll be watching the review thread closely.

Grandura Golf Website Is Live

Sharp looking site, I enjoyed poking around. So I did the fitting (530 TS) and there is no option to buy and the single fitting center is in Ohiotopia? Is there an estimated time that these will be available for sale and/or have them distributed to other fitting centers?

Won't work on my phone. I'll check it out later

Site looks great the fitting guide put me in a 530S.

JB what shaft did you have in the GBB in Savannah? That felt great

Just went through the fitting tool - definitely the most comprehensive online shaft fitting tool I've seen to date

Website looks fantastic.

Agreed. Ddec and I went through it at their HQ and said the same thing. If you have the good info, its very solid.

The only surprise that I had was that it had me in TS flex. It put me in the 590, and that's consistent with me getting along with shafts that are in that higher launch profile from a feel standpoint - White Tie, the Fubuki Z, etc.

Interface was absolutely great too. Maybe the best I've seen.

Very nice. Going to be perusing their shafts tonight for sure!

Sharp looking site, I enjoyed poking around. So I did the fitting (530 TS) and there is no option to buy and the single fitting center is in Ohiotopia? Is there an estimated time that these will be available for sale and/or have them distributed to other fitting centers?

I believe they are still a good 2 months from release.

Let this sink in for a second. You are the first golfers on the planet to be testing these shafts outside of a select few tour pros that immediately made an inquiry. Grandura has not even been out to a tour event yet (coming soon) and THPers already have them in their hands.

Can't wait to read the reviews as they come in.

Thanks Dean, I'll keep my eyes peeled for release dates.

So cool, the fitting tool is great, can't wait to take it again with updated info after a range session.

You are correct. Ddec, can you move my post from the review thread I just made to this one? I'm mobile and put it in the wrong place.

You are correct. Ddec, can you move my post from the review thread I just made to this one? I'm mobile and put it in the wrong place.

all set.

Been waiting for this. Will do the fitting to see what shaft I fit into. I would guess 530 or 550

Back