"If ____ IS GREAT, look out personal best!"

Chipping and putting, especially putting

Tee and irons.

Still comes down to putting for me.

No doubt....approach shots. If I could get the ball on the green more IR, I think I would be dangerous!

If my putting is on from 10 ft and in I'm going low.

Wedges for me. I leave SO many strokes out there chipping, pitching, and from bunkers and it's aggravating.

Putter, if I get the puts to drop I'll have a great round. 38 or more putts per round is a real score killer.

If my putting is on, I am in for a great score.

If my head is in the right place, and I make the right choices, I am in for a great score.

Simple as that right? Sink some putts, make the right shot selections.... should be easy.... its happened twice this year, I would have hoped for more.

Short game.
Short game.
Short game.
Short game.

If I can get a few putts to fall per round ,No doubt I can shoot a low 80's round every time.But when I 3 putt the first few greens it turns into high 80's every time.

Tee game. If it's on, it's usually gonna be a good day

Iron play. Poor ball striking with my irons typically costs me, and always has, more strokes than any other facet of my game. I am typically quite solid with GW - LW.

Driver for me. If I can make driver a weapon instead of a liability I believe I can go really low

timing, if my timing is "on" with all parts of my game....., I can shoot lights out!

Wedge game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver

I wish I only needed one part of my game to be on to get a PB, but where my PB is and where my current game is I would have to have everything clicking to have a chance to top that.

approach shots. give me a handful of makeable birdie putts and watch out.

My putting is pathetic right now, if it was on I would be flirting with PB every round now. I had no 1 putts yesterday and several 3 putts. I should have had 8-10 strokes less than what I did because of my putting. From the tee and to the greens is better than its been in a long time.

Tee game.....it sets up everything for me.

putting

Approach shots are my weak spot this season, just not getting GIR enough

alinement, if i can get myself on target at address i can usually score pretty well.

"the drinks [are]"....

Seriously, it is, and always will be, reliant on my ball striking with my irons.

Back