New Cure Classic Putter Preview

Really like the looks. I think cx2 is the one I want

Now that looks way better. Very intrigued.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm really digging that CX1.

jM

These are much more appealing to me than the last offerings.

Well these look VERY intriguing. Much more comfortable with this look over the originals.

I'll admit it, these have me significantly more interested than the OG Cure putters.

I'm really curious.

My thoughts exactly. These have a look that I like way more than the first version.

Hawt Dang these dawgs will hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To quote OG,

Now you're cookin with crisco!

Definitely like the looks of these ones, but are they heavy enough? I didn't mind the sound on the original

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much better looking than there predecessors, here's hoping I get to an event that these are at.

I am digging the cx2, I may have to look more into these

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Those are far more appealing than the original RX series in my opinion.

The cx1 looks appealing big time. My poor putter should be scared if this rolls well.

Much prefer these to the originals. My interest is peaked.

These look a LOT better than the original offerings.
Hopefully the "ting!" Is a little more muted as well.

These look a LOT better than the original offerings.
Hopefully the "ting!" Is a little more muted as well.

Believe me you get over the "ting" when u hear the ball hitting the bottom of the cup.

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I like the other models better.

I've been itching to try a Cure - I do like the latest designs!

Believe me you get over the "ting" when u hear the ball hitting the bottom of the cup.

Lot of truth in that statement

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I like the other models better.
I'm with you. The looks and sound of my RX2 don't bother me a bit.

these look much much better. could definitely see these being more popular.

It's like a CURE and PXG had a baby.

I'm a fan of the looks of the cx2 though, most definitely.

Really like the CX1 shape. Don't like how the ability to adjust the lie and shaft easily was lost (just like the RXi) as I've enjoyed that aspect of the Cure line.

Thank you all for the interest and kind words. I will try to catch up on here soon to answer all the questions that have been asked and post more pics.
For bigger pics and more info, visit http://cureputters.com/collections/cx1

Thank you all for the interest and kind words. I will try to catch up on here soon to answer all the questions that have been asked and post more pics.
For bigger pics and more info, visit http://cureputters.com/collections/cx1
How much glare does the platinum finish have in sunlight? Trying to decide between black or platinum?

I'm most curious as to the sound of the ball coming off the face of this style Cure.

The Classic Series has a softer feel and much more traditional sound than the RX series. More of a "click" than a "tink" - It's a subjective thing, but I don't think the sound will be a problem for anyone. Haven't had anything but great feedback on the sound and feel of these and we've had them in a lot of players hands throughout R&D stages. These have really caught fire on the champions tour over the past several weeks as well. Look forward to getting these into the hands of some THP folks and hearing your feedback.

Thanks.

Back