The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubb is a pretty decent little player too. Maybe he will get it going this year :bomb:

Chubb is a pretty decent little player too. Maybe he will get it going this year :bomb:

Not too sure we will see much more today, 73 yds and 2 TD and there are still 6 minutes or so to go in the half. But we have the ball so let's see if they do use him again.

Not too sure we will see much more today, 73 yds and 2 TD and there are still 6 minutes or so to go in the half. But we have the ball so let's see if they do use him again.

Dang traffic is crazy around this neck of the woods today!!!

This guy is a D-lineman at Ole Miss. He's going to make a lot of money in the NFL. Ridiculous speed here.

This guy is a D-lineman at Ole Miss. He's going to make a lot of money in the NFL. Ridiculous speed here.

Big ole dude running pretty darn quick huh?:bulgy-eyes:

Nice win for the B1G. NW over Stanford.

Surprised he didn't take it to the house, probably would have been a record.

Dang I fell asleep on the couch and wake up to find out that the University of Monroe had scored two touchdowns. Dang the Dawgs better tighten up on D!

Dang I fell asleep on the couch and wake up to find out that the University of Monroe had scored two touchdowns. Dang the Dawgs better tighten up on D!

44-14 going into the 4th, don't get too worried OG.

Wow, the way Kansas lost is almost as bad as who they lost to. They tried to spike the ball, and couldn't even do that right.

Not a bad first play

Watching Auburn play is so boring. Yawn.

The announcer, and westerkamp is bottled up ..... oh wait no he scored.

Couple hours left where I think Wisconsin's season will be okay... Just have that feeling they're going to stink it up tonight in Dallas against 'bama.

UGA/ULM game over after 2nd lightning delay with 9:54 left in game. 51-14 final.

Couple hours left where I think Wisconsin's season will be okay... Just have that feeling they're going to stink it up tonight in Dallas against 'bama.

You guys got a waterboy you can put in?

hqdefault.jpg

Hell of a throw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auburn's secondary will need some work, but I really like the d-line. Forgot how good Carl Lawson was.

Auburn's secondary will need some work, but I really like the d-line. Forgot how good Carl Lawson was.

Hopefully Muschamp is just trying to get a feel for Petrino's gameplan. Still though, hard to defend outstanding throws.

That was promising

Not sure where Jeremy was going with that one. Dude was standing right there. Overall, a solid quarter.

Auburn has a little bit of a pass rush again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back