Odyssey Putters Thread

I need one.

Ugh.
It's the perfect mix of responsiveness and sound/feel like the Odyssey black series, but the Metal-X pattern milled face gets the ball rolling quickly with minimal "hop" too. So much good stuff in one stick, never used anything like it before. Plus it has movable weights. And it looks amazing. It's unreal.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Time to search for one.

There has been a whole lot of bad influence in here today, hahaha!

There really has been. Need to stay away, but like a drug. Can't stay away.

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the MXM #1W on eBay?

That BSTD #9 had better end up being my gamer. One way or another, when my wife finds out, I'm going to have to find one putter to keep and sell the rest.

That BSTD #9 had better end up being my gamer. One way or another, when my wife finds out, I'm going to have to find one putter to keep and sell the rest.

The day of reckoning is upon you!

I've heard that if you use a buddy to receive and store "extra" golf clubs life is less exciting. Not that I would know from personal experience of course. ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

From the bay. Cheaper than expected.
Can't believe how hard it's getting to come by these.

Not at all.
128 shipped. No weights or headcover but no big deal.

Sniped that one away from me! Another unsuccessful attempt at getting my MXM #1W on...dangit.

781027795e70c11845c36b2d3fe5ce5e.jpg

Rolled like a champ too on the 9 I used it for.

And how about that other mystery putter you keep teasing my brain with?

And how about that other mystery putter you keep teasing my brain with?

Yes I would very much like to know the answer to this one as well.

This one came in today. For as cheap as I got it, it's in great shape. Some knicks here and there, but overall good for how old the putter is. A little TLC & it will be a perfect addition to the collection

f3b0211921a1c509dee3dd6b759699c6.jpg

Back