Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Anybody else still have an order status of "unfulfilled" on the SP4 website? Still haven't received any shipping information, so I logged in to find that status. This is my 8th month, so it's not like I didn't sign up in time.

Mine is still unfulfilled. Not sweating it yet..

Mine is still unfulfilled. Not sweating it yet..

Same here. Hoping that they're shipping us late folks the BIG boxes.

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

How different are you seeing by size fit for these shipments?

Last edited:
I haven't gotten a shipping notice either. Last month I received my shipping notice on the 17th, and by the time I got my shipping notice my box had already made it to PA. Not worried about it right now.

Thanks for all the shipping updates guys :alien:

Alot of times it has already shipped but SP4s automated email doesn't send out right away. Just got my notification email and tracked my package where it was sent out the 12th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Excited to get my first box, just signed up for only $25.

Code removed from post. I understand the goals here, but we are going to keep this code free for the time being since the thread pretty much turned into spam.

Code removed from post. I understand the goals here, but we are going to keep this code free for the time being since the thread pretty much turned into spam.

Not a problem at all, can I post the code that I used to get $20 off? It wasnt from a referral, just found it online

Not a problem at all, can I post the code that I used to get $20 off? It wasnt from a referral, just found it online

We are trying to keep this thread about the gear folks are receiving and less about links to save money. If anyone needs a link just find Short Par 4 on Facebook and look at the comments under a recent photo, links aplenty to save funds.

Just received my shipment! Gray 1/4 zip Under Armour sweatshirt and peach colored Chase 54 polo. I'm not allowed to post attachments yet so will try to link to an image.

30cln28.jpg

Nice package zimme33! Really like both of those.

oh.. I would be happy with that package. Nice get!

I like those a lot. Looking forward to updating with some photos tonight. Last time I got 2 Linksoul shirts. Was incredibly happy with that. Would love to see a 1/4 zip like the one you received .

Mine is listed at 2 pounds, so probably not a huge box. I would love that package, but unless this one is super solid I am going to be cancelling. I have bought a lot of stuff since I have dropped all this weight, and honestly I am not sure I really need much more apparel right now.

Nice! Mine isn't supposed to be here until Friday. Can't wait to see what I get!

i too am looking forward to getting this shipment. since i am in Kansas it is taking over a week to get here.
they must be driving it down personally or something hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the double post, but i honestly havent gone through all of these pages. so if anyone is looking to get in on this with 20 bucks off, here is a code.

i too am looking forward to getting this shipment. since i am in Kansas it is taking over a week to get here.
they must be driving it down personally or something hahaha

code removed. Please see below

We are trying to keep this thread about the gear folks are receiving and less about links to save money. If anyone needs a link just find Short Par 4 on Facebook and look at the comments under a recent photo, links aplenty to save funds.

Just received my shipment! Gray 1/4 zip Under Armour sweatshirt and peach colored Chase 54 polo. I'm not allowed to post attachments yet so will try to link to an image.

30cln28.jpg

Athletic style, just tried them on, good fit. I order Medium as I'm between a Medium & Large. Was going to cancel last month as I signed up last May and don't need this much golf apparel, just didn't get around to calling them.

Shirt is a bit much style wise for me, I would personally consider it more Loud style, the thin gray & white stripes actually run down the back of the shirt in a 1 inch wide strip. The collar on the UA 1/4 zip if quite tall, if you fold it down, it covers up the only UA logo on it (which some may or may not consider a bad thing).

Back