The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodka really is good for you. I swear.

Made from a vegetable. Vegetables are good for you...ipso facto...its good for you.

Wow what?

You know damn well what I'm speaking of. If you want to discuss further you can send me a PM. This **** will stop on THP regardless of who is posting it.

Made from a vegetable. Vegetables are good for you...ipso facto...its good for you.

That's what I keep telling myself! If only my waist line would buy in.....

That's what I keep telling myself! If only my waist line would buy in.....

You are svelt mofo. I see you posting in the what did you wear today thread. I need to start drinking more vodka. Hard to find many drinks without a carbonated mixer. Vodka is a good one.

My friends and I have been supporting our one friend through a divorce and subsequent new relationship. After piecing together stories he has told different people, we realize that he has been flat out making stuff up and telling different people different things. Met up with his ex wife for drinks and we heard an entirely different story and things began falling into place. He then said things were over with the girl he had been seeing since the divorce ended, and we found out even MORE lies about that relationship and what he was telling her and his "friends." Don't even know if we can consider him a friend anymore because there is no way of knowing what comes out of his mouth is actually true

You know damn well what I'm speaking of. If you want to discuss further you can send me a PM. This **** will stop on THP regardless of who is posting it.

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

I really hope nobody actually watches CSPAN

So apparently I'm a racist because I described a Hispanic guy that drives a truck as "a Hispanic guy that drives a truck."

It's taking all my will power not to lash out on this woman for trying to make something out of nothing. She didn't bother to comment on the part of me calling him an okay guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jenn believes the incision on my left arm has become infected. I won't even look at it because that stuff makes me queasy. Dr. Appt scheduled for tomorrow, as a checkup. Really don't want to call and go today.

Jenn believes the incision on my left arm has become infected. I won't even look at it because that stuff makes me queasy. Dr. Appt scheduled for tomorrow, as a checkup. Really don't want to call and go today.

Oof. Get better dude.

So apparently I'm a racist because I described a Hispanic guy that drives a truck as "a Hispanic guy that drives a truck."

It's taking all my will power not to lash out on this woman for trying to make something out of nothing. She didn't bother to comment on the part of me calling him an okay guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you running for president?

Get that fixed...you have fellow grandchildren to for redemption counting on you Pete, remind him.

Another Grandaddy contest result without my name being picked.....getting closer to cancelling that week off in December

:alien:

Quoting just in case this was taken the wrong way by anyone, the alien smiley meant that this was all said in jest and never meant as a serious rant

Dean, you better get that sorted sooner rather than later as don't you now have an event to prepare for.....

I am in Vegas for work this week. $18 for bacon and eggs or $17 for a croissant sandwich. They are not messing around.

I am in Vegas for work this week. $18 for bacon and eggs or $17 for a croissant sandwich. They are not messing around.
That must be some super-organic bacon and eggs.

There's a Denny's on the other side of The Linq :)

No bueno. Those things can get out of hand in a hurry, don't put it off. If the area is especially painful/tender and/or warm to the touch, I'd go immediately.

Get yourself fixed buddy

websites that have 5 links to hit to get to the information your trying to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back