Callaway MD3 Wedges Review Thread

52 me already!

These are going to be fun. I cannot wait.

These are going to battle out with the FG Tour TC for me. Can't wait for a new set of wedges and these are front runners for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a few MD3 offerings today at a demo day offered at my club. I didn't take any shots but gave the 56 a waggle. Love the neon green UTx, it looks great.

Now idk if I want a 54 or 58. Maybe I need both?

Order me a set today. This line of wedges has been fantastic. Love them

With MD3 coming out does that mean no more Tour Grind wedges?

Is there a planned release date for these wedges yet? Want to know if its time to sell off my MD3s while they still are the current model in preparation for the upgrade!

Hitting stores tomorrow. I know some THPers will be getting these hand delivered from Roger Cleveland himself next week at The Gauntlet.

Hitting stores tomorrow. I know some THPers will be getting these hand delivered from Roger Cleveland himself next week at The Gauntlet.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around that. THP is awesome.

That's so cool, really an awesome experience. And cool to see from the outside too!

Mines just coming by normal pre-order, on Tuesday.

So pumped for this. Can't wait to be able to pick his brain

Hit these over the weekend and they are nice wedges. The only one I would get is a 54* but I'm still holding out hope for a 54* PM Grind. For me the PM grind was more impressive than the MD3.

Callaway MD3 Wedges Preview

Callaway MD3 Wedges Preview

The USPS fairy just showed up and wowowowwowza!!!

HUGE THANK YOU TO THP, JB, and GG for their generosity!

This wonderful toy is going into play this afternoon and next week in MB.

eafc485619cc0de907b264504c28163c.jpg

c1a0db2bf04793cbaf553c6cfb7e74ad.jpg

4baf70449d9210344c6926c1d23e729c.jpg

Thank you so much, is it tee time yet!?

With the W Grind.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE Buddy! Enjoy that thing!

Thats the EXACT model I'm eyeing nonstop.

Should be a pretty good time

Mine showed up yesterday and it came to work with me just incase I can get away for a bit at lunch.
b83b0f9bbf903c20339dd779ccd1b610.jpg

Mine showed up yesterday and it came to work with me just incase I can get away for a bit at lunch.
b83b0f9bbf903c20339dd779ccd1b610.jpg

Holy crap that is a sharp looking wedge. I love the color of the grip and nice choice with the black on black combo. What shaft is that?

i absolutely love the look of these, even the grips. i really hope they work out for me.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE Buddy! Enjoy that thing!

Thats the EXACT model I'm eyeing nonstop.

Same here. Good looking wedge. Let us know how the wide sole grind works out!

Quick thoughts;

Love love love the UTx standard callaway grip, freaking awesome!

Nice solid headweight to it

Very intrigued by the grind and seeing how it will compare to my Hopkins Heel/Toe 54*

The green is really great solid color scheme.

Performance thoughts to come later

Holy crap that is a sharp looking wedge. I love the color of the grip and nice choice with the black on black combo. What shaft is that?

It's 54* with S grind. DGs400 Onyx Shaft. It feels great but it's a heavy club (D6.4) I'm hoping to get some golf in monday afternoon but if not then initial round with it won't be until next weekend sometime.

I want those grips!!!

That's sweet!!

Back