What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they are some nice looking covers mate.

3-7 hybrid and 8,9, PW,AW,SW Big Bertha Combo set with Recoil 460 shafts and Golf Pride CP2 midsize grips. All from Golfsmith used.

D200 Driver and 54 /58 RTX wedges in the MP

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This beaut just came in!

722cdf15e53dd086dc3146f81f6b58f7.jpg

828f1c7721e8e5cf90023ea9f1d4d099.jpg

My OCD kinda wishes it came with the OEM head cover, but this CPO one is pretty nice, honestly.

I think it was supposed to come with a torque wrench though, and I didn't get one - will have to call them. Still, stoked to hit it tomorrow hopefully!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Today started small, two boxes THP tees. Moved to a GPS watch, then a Giant SeeMore, and then picked up my new driver - j815 with the long-awaited Attas GOgo 5 shaft, I finally got all the parts to put it together (took 3 months).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylormade Jet Speed Driver and some gripping supplies

Dozen Chrome Soft. I should have enough to finish out the season now

Played a 18 hole Captains Choice today and when I got home this had come.

Attachments

• 20151008_185132.jpg
    20151008_185132.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
Got 6 dz E6 off the bay. Hopefully they last me a good long whileuploadfromtaptalk1444349303338.jpg

I picked up some THP tees

Just paid for a morning tee time. Shaping up to be a great weekend!

I purchased a used 3 /4 wood from Global Golf. Cobra Biocell +. Needed something to tide me over as I literally don't have any woods except an old hybrid. (I need all new clubs) They were having a sale on used clubs. Seems nice. Took it to the range tonight. Shaft is probably too stiff for me. Will need to hit it some more. Their ratings are very conservative. This was just as advertised "excellent" condition and hardly a mark on it. Very pleased with them.

This beaut just came in!

722cdf15e53dd086dc3146f81f6b58f7.jpg

828f1c7721e8e5cf90023ea9f1d4d099.jpg

My OCD kinda wishes it came with the OEM head cover, but this CPO one is pretty nice, honestly.

I think it was supposed to come with a torque wrench though, and I didn't get one - will have to call them. Still, stoked to hit it tomorrow hopefully!

Just hit this at the range. A couple hiccups, but once I got it dialed...FILTHY. Just as filthy as the 3w.

THP hat and tees!

XR 4W and 4H from CPO.

Range balls

Paid off my solid copper Low Tide custom in full.

Oh, and finally bought some airline tickets.

I cannot wait to see this one!

They've been fantastic to work with. Full copper, bead blasted topline, polished stainless flow neck with no offset, ALL of the edges significantly melted/softened.

And for a price that literally shocked me for a copper head.

They've been fantastic to work with. Full copper, bead blasted topline, polished stainless flow neck with no offset, ALL of the edges significantly melted/softened.

And for a price that literally shocked me for a copper head.

that sounds incredible. I can't wait to see it

Well that was unexpected. My local range just came through in a huge way. Just got the M1 in so went there to demo it. They recognized me from demoing it last week and said that they got the 10.5 in Stock and they'd be willing to put me through an outdoor fitting for no charge as well as giving me a bonus on my trade in.

After an awesome time on the range, I came home with an M1, 10.5* with Fuji Pro shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back