Status
Not open for further replies.
We have heat again!!!!

Even better, it cost less than $150 total to fix. Talk about a huge relief with the Christmas gift bills already starting to roll in.

We have heat again!!!!

Even better, it cost less than $150 total to fix. Talk about a huge relief with the Christmas gift bills already starting to roll in.
when I saw the thread pop up and your name as the most recent post. I honestly said, I hope he has heat!!

even better news on the price.

Emotional roller coaster today. My SIL had her baby today. A healthy baby girl. My nephew wanted a sister and now he is happy he got his wish.

Tom that's fantastic news dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night on this project in NYC...it definitely had its good and low points, but most of all sparked me to get healthier. I will miss my Central Park runs the most. Looking forward to my new world of only traveling once a month.

Found out about two months ago I was due a very sizable tax refund from an overpayment a few years ago. The check arrived today.

Theres a lomg list of things that can and will be done with it. But given the timing of it arriving today, Club Cash payment and travel will be at the top of the list, should I be lucky enough to get in.

Ta da!

Cracked a 15 3 wood 240 with a 1.45 smash factor at my lesson tonight. Wish I could do that more than once.

2 words. Club clash.

Maybe Uncle Rob can do some foreshadowing for me too...
Channeling my best Ben Crenshaw, "I'm a big believer in fate!!"

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Found 4 courses near my house that are now open for public play at a great rate AND I can walk or use my Clicgear.

Two more reviews, dooooooneski!

Found 4 courses near my house that are now open for public play at a great rate AND I can walk or use my Clicgear.
I wish my course would get out of the stone age and let us take our own push carts. I love carrying but not when I've got 17 or more clubs in the bag on a weeknight hahahaha

Getting ready to pick up my son from day care and go see a kids movie this afternoon. The last dinosaur from Disney looks good

nothing like dad and son time seeing a Disney movie and some popcorn

After 9 long months my 2014 Tax refund finally hit my account this morning. It is a sizable refund and is a welcome addition to my bank statement.

Took a vacation day from work to help my friend out who needed a patient for her dental school testing ... got done early so I'm gonna lay on the couch and do some Christmas shopping!

^^^ this could be dangerous. Just stay away from Target

c7ce724d4e2e8752c6e5968a7bc719f3.jpg

Last day of Nursing 2 clinical!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think Target is my new favorite store. I can see a lot of damage being done at that store.

Ironic. Target is my least favorite store. The cost of "milk" is outrageous. $75 a gallon is so annoying

Ironic. Target is my least favorite store. The cost of "milk" is outrageous. $75 a gallon is so annoying
That happens to you too? We went to look the other day and it cost us over $80.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I adore my wife. I've been stretched thin lately and she gets it. The support her and my girls give me is something I don't take for granted and make me want to work harder so they never have to be without anything.

We have this rewards program at work that lets you redeem points for stuff. I got digging in there and found I could get some cool stuff. So I have a new putter on the way and $200 in Amazon gift cards. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back