Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

So for once, procrastinating on flights had paid off. Perhaps it's because some dude called the Pope is visiting Philly that weekend and no one else wants to leave, but we got round trip tickets to Orlando for 104 bucks each. Non stop too. Not sure I've ever flown cheaper.

That is a ridiculous price. That's for an actual seat in the plane??

Also didn't realize the Pope was coming to Philly. Wonder if he'll be boo'd and heckled?

Man! I wish this was in the cards for me... Work simply won't allow.

6c00d3816be76329c24e6491450f106f.jpg

Man! I wish this was in the cards for me... Work simply won't allow.

It's only Fri-Sun and Flights are pretty cheap from flint CJ....just sayin

It's only Fri-Sun and Flights are pretty cheap from flint CJ....just sayin

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1441463193.528034.jpg

Oh man... It's tempting!

Is there spots left?
Anyone want a room mate? (Who snores...)

It's not a no.... But I HAVE gone to every championship....

View attachment 21764

Oh man... It's tempting!

Is there spots left?
Anyone want a room mate? (Who snores...)

It's not a no.... But I HAVE gone to every championship....
Don't break the streak - and it is the last one. Can't say you have been to every one if you aren't at the last one!!

CJ you should come just so you can hang out with me :)

CJ CJ CJ!

/chant

I would love to make it, but at this point it's very doubtful.
Just too much going on right now.

Sorry guys, there are no more spots left. The cut-off date for the resort has passed and they have already been paid in full for the weekend. The golf course headcount guarantee has also passed. We are locked in at this point.

I can't believe I completely missed this thread... I have no doubt my wife would have green lighted a quick getaway. She is a HUGE Disney girl (princess in her mind).

So for once, procrastinating on flights had paid off. Perhaps it's because some dude called the Pope is visiting Philly that weekend and no one else wants to leave, but we got round trip tickets to Orlando for 104 bucks each. Non stop too. Not sure I've ever flown cheaper.

Way to go babe!!! Now if we can make it across that bridge, that would be great.

15 days y'all...

How does checkout work on sunday? Will we have to checkout before our round? Late checkout? Wasn't sure how that would work.

How does checkout work on sunday? Will we have to checkout before our round? Late checkout? Wasn't sure how that would work.

At LIITA, you checked out prior to your round. With their being significant others and children etc, I would push hard for a later checkout when you arrive at the hotel and see what they can do.

If they can't, I suggest the wonderful world of Downtown Disney while we finish our round.

Looking forward to this. Can't believe it's only two weeks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this. Can't believe it's only two weeks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting here drinking my coffee on my 10th anniversary at a gorgeous resort in San Diego and I cannot believe I get this fabulous weekend now and then Orlando in 2 weeks. Woot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sitting here drinking my coffee on my 10th anniversary at a gorgeous resort in San Diego and I cannot believe I get this fabulous weekend now and then Orlando in 2 weeks. Woot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Life is good, brother. Enjoy!

2 adults 2 kids w/luggage and golf clubs, full size car or minivan?

2 adults 2 kids w/luggage and golf clubs, full size car or minivan?

Van. Keeps people from having their bags at their feet if the trunk is too small

Van. Keeps people from having their bags at their feet if the trunk is too small

Good point.

Well looks like we are all set. Can't wait!

Hopefully we can squeeze enough in those 3 days after the event. We decided on doing 1 day each park hoppers @Disney & @universal

Good point.

Well looks like we are all set. Can't wait!

Hopefully we can squeeze enough in those 3 days after the event. We decided on doing 1 day each park hoppers @Disney & @universal
Park hopper at Universal is a must. I think we went back and forth through both parks twice... We also got to see the best of all the disney places and can decide where we want to spend time in the future.

Back