The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Awfully quiet around here! Hoping to get to the range tonight and see how this hand of mine holds up. It's feeling okay although still a bit sore. Might be able to get in a round or two on the honeymoon after-all and keep the positive game improvement going..... So excited the #Grandaddy is on it's way! :) I hope the #ZooCrew is practicing in the midst of all the fun going on with the new club releases....cause they're gonna need it!

#TeamRedemption 2 the top!

Awfully quiet around here! Hoping to get to the range tonight and see how this hand of mine holds up. It's feeling okay although still a bit sore. Might be able to get in a round or two on the honeymoon after-all and keep the positive game improvement going..... So excited the #Grandaddy is on it's way! :) I hope the #ZooCrew is practicing in the midst of all the fun going on with the new club releases....cause they're gonna need it!

#TeamRedemption 2 the top!

They will definitely be ready.
In fact talked to Sir Finley of HOFVille this morning about this one...Shocker, its even better than expected.

Yeah, I think past years have already pushed it past the point of comprehension.... So it's just wow after wow after wow.... and we'd expect nothing less of course. :)

They will definitely be ready.
In fact talked to Sir Finley of HOFVille this morning about this one...Shocker, its even better than expected.

All I want to know is how the boys from the Great Lakes state played so well in the month of December in previous years. I get nervous thinking that if my name is called that I won't preform to my current handicap because this is my mid-summer form handicap.

I can not wait to watch this unfold for this years team. I have no idea how last year could be improved upon but I have learned not to doubt THP or Mr. Finley.

All I want to know is how the boys from the Great Lakes state played so well in the month of December in previous years. I get nervous thinking that if my name is called that I won't preform to my current handicap because this is my mid-summer form handicap.

If selected I know I'll be hitting the indoor simulators in the area. And OFTEN!

Plenty of conversations in previous years about all the prep the guys put into it. Maybe some learnings from that. Whatever they did seemed to work just fine!

75% of all entries are requesting to play Sir Finley.
I think that is more a testament to his time spent on THP than anything else, but he has been known to throw a few barbs here and there.

I think that is more a testament to his time spent on THP than anything else, but he has been known to throw a few barbs here and there.

Hahaha, he will toss one or two out there now and again.

Not shocked at all by the % honestly, People want them some Finley

Not surprised by that percentage. Will be interesting who he ends up playing in singles for sure.

Hahaha, he will toss one or two out there now and again.

Not shocked at all by the % honestly, People want them some Finley

It is definitely a prestige thing: "I took down Finley"..... oooohhhh aaaahhhhhhhh

"I took down Rhiona" doesn't look quite as cool (although that match would be amazing).

Not surprising at all. Finley is a familiar face around here and we all know he got game. Combination of THPERS aiming high and Finley doing his best to paint a large target on himself.

And that kind of back and forth would make it even more enjoyable to play him, and beat him!!!

Well in that case I'm glad my entry was unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finley was my cart buddy at #TheKing and he has some serious game. Be careful what you wish for hahaha.

It is definitely a prestige thing: "I took down Finley"..... oooohhhh aaaahhhhhhhh

"I took down Rhiona" doesn't look quite as cool (although that match would be amazing).

One of those matches will be noticeably more difficult than the other.

I'll refer to their past records and let you decide for yourself.

#MVRhi

We I figured Finley would be high but not 75% lol.

That 75% must make him feel good. He's used to being the last kid picked

And that kind of back and forth would make it even more enjoyable to play him, and beat him!!!

There will definitely be talking.....no matter what happens

Previous #Grandaddy participants.... Two questions...
1. What surprised you most about the event?
2. How has it changed golf for you?

Beyond the extreme level of hospitality, what surprised me most about the event is how cool the ZooCrew is. Everyone loves golf, loves their job and genuinely takes an interest in us Hackers. They were so like minded that the whole group was like old best friends that as soon as they see each other the smack talk picks right up where it left off, but you just met them the day before!

The Grandaddy changed my golf life in a couple ways. One, I know that there is a company out there that shares the same values of fun on the course that I hold dear. Two, I will always remember what was the trip of a lifetime and no matter how frustrated I might get on the course, I can always look down at that gorgeous bag full of clubs and think of great memories, great shots and even greater friends.

One of those matches will be noticeably more difficult than the other.

I'll refer to their past records and let you decide for yourself.

#MVRhi

Why she has been my partner (aka "My Crutch")

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Previous #Grandaddy participants.... Two questions...
1. What surprised you most about the event?
2. How has it changed golf for you?

That it was even better than I could have imagined and that Zoo Crew not only had as much fun as we did but they treated us all like friends and not like it was their job. As averages joes we can only dream of the things that take place at #TheGrandaddy. But Callaway makes them reality. It really is one of a kind! All expenses paid. Check. Full bag fitting. Check. Roger freaking Cleveland. Check. Golf at the most amazing course I have ever seen with new custom fit clubs. Check. And so much more!

It changed the way I look at courses, companies and equipment. I have also played some of the best golf this year with my new gear. It's still ALL in my Grandaddy bag and I am proud to carry it around and tell stories to anyone who will listen.

So what's everyone working on to get ready for this? Whether your name has already been called, or you are still a hopeful, I hope everyone is working on something to get ready for this amazing event. Maybe some zoo crew members can chime in too.

For me, I'm focusing 95% on fitness and weight loss. As JB said, this amazing experience is also quite physically demanding, and I don't want to be going into singles with the belt on the line while I'm running on empty. Besides that, I've been working on my putting, because everyone knows a hot putter is how you break hearts.

Great question Neb. I'm not in (yet) but to prepare, I'm working on fundamentals; setup, alignment, mechanics and 3ft putts. I feel like if I have those things down cold then the rest is gravy. Fitness will be ramping up soon as well.

Back