RIP THP Invitational Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It was an incredible run. The THP Tour Van traveled to locations all over the country to deliver single day events for golfers everywhere. Filled with fun SWAG, incredible prizes and played at some of the finest courses around, the collection of events has been a very special way to meet new friends, join other locals and have a heck of a good time.

Thank you to all of the THPers that came out and made the series so special. Despite making up a very small percentage of THP Events overall, they had so many participants, it was a great way for us to meet so many of you. Never fear however, as always, something fun is up our sleeves and 2016 will be filled with truly unbelievable events all across the country.

Does this mean a move to smaller, more intimate, and Exclusive events?

Glad I got a few in while I could! Had a blast at the Kentucky and Pittsburgh ones this year!

I'm really happy I was able to participate in an invitational this year. One of the highlights of the summer for me. Looking forward to seeing what's coming next year.

Thank yoy for the invitational series JB, GG and 441. The events were fun, competitive and memorable

Well done on the invitationals! Thank you JB, GG, 441, and all the scouts for bringing us all great events around the country! Superb

The Invitationals were a blast. I attended the very first at Bears Best in Atlanta. Think I made it to 5 Invitationals in total. Was a fantastic way to met THPers from all over with the larger fields. Looking forward to seeing 2016 and what is up your sleeves. I want to travel to something in the Midwest next year.

Glad i was able to win a few before they went away ;)

Looking forward to seeing whats on the horizon

Glad I got to participate in one before it ended. Thanks for all the prep, travel and overall hard work from all involved in making them happen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Glad I got to see them in person this year in Savannah and in Pittsburgh.

Will also be happy not to have to endure the "When does the West Coast get an Invitational" banter moving forward.

Come on TEXAS!!! Or Louisiana... Or Mississippi... Or Arkansas.
Im really looking forward to 2016!!!!

Sad to see these go really, but glad I was able to get to a few of them.

The Invitational series was a blast to participate in. But we all know that what is on the horizon is going to build upon it! Thanks for the memories.

Glad I got to experience one, and look forward to what is coming next.

Wow - I feel fortunate to have attended a few of these - as has been mentioned, it was a great vehicle to meet a bunch of THP'ers from around the country.
Close one door, open another.... Looking forward to the future events!!

Glad I got to be a part of Savannah it was a truly great experience

Dang. Never did get to one of the invitationals. that's kind of a bummer. I know there will be more greatness to come though.

Hate to see the Invitationals go as that's where it all started for me at Hilton Head in 2014. But, as always, as good things must come to an end. I'm sure more amazing events will more than make up for the loss of these. Thanks for making the Invitational full of fond memories JB, GG, 441, Bridgestone and everyone else that contributed to making these events possible and incredible.

Come on TEXAS!!! Or Louisiana... Or Mississippi... Or Arkansas.
Im really looking forward to 2016!!!!
I don't understand?

I enjoyed Savannah this year and I'm really glad I got in one more outing. Thanks for the good times :thumb:

The Invitationals will always be with me with fond memories of good times. I didn't miss many of them and made so many friends I wouldn't try to count them. Those will remain always. I'm sure what THP has up ist sleeve will be even better, and I can't wait to see what it will be.

The Invitationals will always be with me with fond memories of good times. I didn't miss many of them and made so many friends I wouldn't try to count them. Those will remain always. I'm sure what THP has up ist sleeve will be even better, and I can't wait to see what it will be.
Good thing you have a couple of trophies to remind you of these events.....

Whoa, didn't see that one coming,but Im sure whatever is next will be awesome. I was lucky enough to attend a few invitational events and enjoyed everyone.Can't waut to see what's next !

Damn that sucks.

In sure there is even better on the horizon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta admit this is tough to hear. Lots of great memories at these and always looked forward to trying it make as many of these work as possible. Made a lot of friends as well. The future looks bright and exciting though, so I look forward to what's to come.

Back