The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Baylor has finally worn down SMU.

SMU +35.5! #boom

I'm glad Beaver football is back with Gary Anderson in charge. Beating mighty Weber State 6-0 at Half. So many freshman
I'm just going to say it - UW is going to suck, this Beaver team isn't impressing me and WSU will be WSU. My Cal Bears may back into a 3rd place finish in the North this season. That's pathetic but I'll take it.

Another good night! W. Mich +18.5!

Might have to start investing in these weekly picks!

Haha It makes sense that I get hot the first week I don't bet individual games. I'm in a weekly spread pick em league this year. A LOT cheaper.

I woke up to see Boise decided to go to bed at halftime, too.

Welcome back College Gameday!! It is finally here.

And in 10 minutes day 3 of games begin, I am really excited now.

Haha Herbstreits kid is on CGD and it's hilarious .

He's cracking Desmond up it's hysterical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Herbstreits kid is on CGD and it's hilarious .

He's cracking Desmond up it's hysterical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a few picks against his dad

DawgDaddy is Lambert the guy who finished the season last year? I don't remember him.

DawgDaddy is Lambert the guy who finished the season last year? I don't remember him.

Transferred in from Virginia, he graduated early. He is from Georgia and his girl friend is at UGA. He won out the position over the fall practices.

Dropping in to say War Eagle!

Transferred in from Virginia, he graduated early. He is from Georgia and his girl friend is at UGA. He won out the position over the fall practices.

I knew you would know who he was. Looks like he might be a pretty decent quaterback :thumb:

Bill did you see this this morning? Pretty impressive for an old Dawg.

I hope Wisconsin wins today and good football is played by both teams.

Dayuuummmmm did you see that Georgia player get blocked so hard it popped his helmet off!

Oh hell yea! :bomb: 21 - 0

Dayuuummmmm did you see that Georgia player get blocked so hard it popped his helmet off!

Yep, that ULM player was a pretty big boy. But at 21-0 I am hoping to start seeing some young players soon.

Stanfurd looks extremely pedestrian so far against NW. Thank God, maybe the universe is returning to normal.

South Dakota State up 24-7 on Kansas. Not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back