New video game "The Golf Club"

If they are annihilating you I'd stand no chance!

The lower tours are a lot of fun. I had just qualified for the Web.com Tour on merit last fall, and got bumped up to the PGA through the Web.com Championships. I could make cuts on the Web.com, but I am like 1 for 10 on the PGA Tour. Those guys ARE good.

I need to play and practice more, and worse case, at this point I could request a voluntary demotion back to Web.com.

Two things I remember from the tpluff course was the tree in the middle of the fairway.Hit a perfect drive and nailed it dead center.Made me chuckle as the ball fell right behind it.Second was the last par 5, hit a great approach and the ball rolled on the outer portion of the green like it was in a bowl.The ball actually did a complete revolution around the whole outside of the green.Was crazy,never played a green that did that.Almost like those donation dime machines that you watch the coin go round and round.Not sure if this was deliberate or just a designer over look.Should ghost my round,it was actually comical

About to install this on the xbone

Two things I remember from the tpluff course was the tree in the middle of the fairway.Hit a perfect drive and nailed it dead center.Made me chuckle as the ball fell right behind it.Second was the last par 5, hit a great approach and the ball rolled on the outer portion of the green like it was in a bowl.The ball actually did a complete revolution around the whole outside of the green.Was crazy,never played a green that did that.Almost like those donation dime machines that you watch the coin go round and round.Not sure if this was deliberate or just a designer over look.Should ghost my round,it was actually comical
Yeah I remember the tree and a few treacherous putts and a par 3, #8 where I thought I hit it stiff and ended up off the Green! Haha! I managed a 1 under round. I'll be back for more though. This game is addicting.

I'm MssveDhart34 on PS4.

It was stupid cheap the other day. I think with a coupon I had I paid like $23

What did you end up paying for it? I can't remember what I paid on PS4 (maybe 35?), but I know it wasn't the price of a typical game.
My brother just downloaded it on PS4 for $29.99

Yeah I remember the tree and a few treacherous putts and a par 3, #8 where I thought I hit it stiff and ended up off the Green! Haha! I managed a 1 under round. I'll be back for more though. This game is addicting.

I'm MssveDhart34 on PS4.
I shot an 80 and did well to do that.Sold my ps 4/huge mistake/and bought a Xbox one.My screen name is dumbbellatelbel

Yeah that par 5 bowl style green was intentional, but started off almost exactly that way default. I've played it so many times and the only way I've been able to get it in decent position in 2 is to land it a club or 2 short and let it roll. If you try to fly it on the green, that's no Bueno. With the green hardness I had on it, that is the case on a couple holes that allow roll ups.

Nice job on the bunkering tpluff and the actual course look.That is the textures I like and the ones I keep on my favorite list.Their was a course called Lynchburg fish and boat club /I believe/ an oldie but reminded me a lot of yours.

If anyone wants to pm me their screen names on Xbox one I will be sure to ghost some of your rounds.

Newer courses take a bunch of rounds before they are rated for handicap. I've played a few rounds lately on Tpluffs Dogwood Ranch and it's not rated for handicap yet.

I really like the course after three rounds through tpluff. Challenging for sure! Still haven't gotten a ball to stay on that pesky 8th green! The par 3. End up in that bunk back bunker!

Yeah that dogwood ranch was the 1 i played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were some speedy greens. Very nice layout with a lot of variety, and some tee shots you really need to back down to a 3 wood on. My only constructive criticism would be that for me the greens were too hard (softness, not slopes) given some of the approach distances, particularly on the front nine.

Put up a -6 (66) for you to beat Barry...but it was a 35/31 variety. Finally remembered to club back and bounce some into the greens on the back nine.

Those were some speedy greens. Very nice layout with a lot of variety, and some tee shots you really need to back down to a 3 wood on. My only constructive criticism would be that for me the greens were too hard (softness, not slopes) given some of the approach distances, particularly on the front nine.

Put up a -6 (66) for you to beat Barry...but it was a 35/31 variety. Finally remembered to club back and bounce some into the greens on the back nine.
I remember you playing TW a few years back and just laughing at the scores you were posting.

It wasnt fair.

I remember you playing TW a few years back and just laughing at the scores you were posting.

It wasnt fair.

Just proves I understand the theories of golf, I just have no idea how to execute them for real.

I have always loved being able to play a round of "golf" in 30-45 minutes on venues I may never be able to access in real life. I've been playing one series or another back to Golf on the Intellivision in the mid-80s.

Just proves I understand the theories of golf, I just have no idea how to execute them for real.

I have always loved being able to play a round of "golf" in 30-45 minutes on venues I may never be able to access in real life. I've been playing one series or another back to Golf on the Intellivision in the mid-80s.
Are you playing the new Rory PGA game?

Maybe I can sneak a round in later.

Appreciate the insight ad. I wanted to give many options off the tee to bring in the strategy aspect. Will be interesting to play some ghosts and see what people did.

My next course that I'm working on will be the exact opposite of these recent greens.

Oh, and I could play Magnolia 16 every day and still not beat the original - 6 I posted. My gosh that course is freaking well done.

What are ghosts?

What are ghosts?
The ghosts are people that played in the past that you can see while playing. You can select which ones you want to play against and so on, even if they aren't currently playing.

The ghosts are people that played in the past that you can see while playing. You can select which ones you want to play against and so on, even if they aren't currently playing.
Gotcha. Very cool.

Are you playing the new Rory PGA game?

I bought it when it came out, but thought the gameplay really paled compared to this game. It looked good, but I traded it in already. I may buy it again when it hits $20 somewhere if they really are going to support it for more than a year before releasing the next version.

Just pulled the trigger on this game. Have been playing rory since the summer, but too much hype not to try it out.

I bought it when it came out, but thought the gameplay really paled compared to this game. It looked good, but I traded it in already. I may buy it again when it hits $20 somewhere if they really are going to support it for more than a year before releasing the next version.
That's my issue, lack of support outside of the first few months.

Back