The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a little fall cleaning this weekend, I came across this golf tournament door prize that I forgot I had.

1a8e68cf1207e44063063e315c89a8d0.jpg

It's obviously brand new and not only am I not a Ravens fan, I'm not sure I know any either.

So first Raven fan Albatross Club Member that sends me a PM, this hat is yours.

So the Dolphins just fired their Head Coach.

Trust me, we are ALL saying that it Detroit.
Seattle can be vulnerable to a solid TE, with most of their focus on keeping guys in front of them not getting beat deep.

See ya Joe Philbin

Seattle can be vulnerable to a solid TE, with most of their focus on keeping guys in front of them not getting beat deep.
Yeah, well, he's gotta catch the ball first. That is a struggle.

lol silly Browns

Dwayne Bowe is being paid $9M this year
He has 0 catches
He is currently the 5th WR on the depth Chart

Come on Ebron!
I'm kind of hoping he went with the Mexican bean chili dip for lunch, and then washed it down with a bottle of gin. That should keep him in the locker room for the first half at least.

And then you'll still win…

I'm kind of hoping he went with the Mexican bean chili dip for lunch, and then washed it down with a bottle of gin. That should keep him in the locker room for the first half at least.

And then you'll still win…

Unfortunately my team didn't perform for the 2nd week in a row, but 4-0 is 4-0 if he can get me two points

Official.....Dunbar out for year with torn ACL.

One injury after another.....just crazy and horrendous luck for the Cowboys.

Does someone else take his role or does the RBBC become a 2 person committee?

Trent Richardson time

Does someone else take his role or does the RBBC become a 2 person committee?

My guess is Randle/McFadden with 70% randle. Still have Michael but not sure he will see the field. Forte time?

Official.....Dunbar out for year with torn ACL.

One injury after another.....just crazy and horrendous luck for the Cowboys.
Certainly looked it during that play, and with the way he tossed the ball after he was tackled. Just a brutal year so far with injuries across the NFL (especially the Cowboys).

Had a ticket to my first ever NFL game tonight but sold it for a big wad of cash. Figure the Lions will Detroit all over themselves anyways.

My goodness, this MNF broadcast is just bashing the Lions. Sad part is, 95% of it is true.

My goodness, this MNF broadcast is just bashing the Lions. Sad part is, 95% of it is true.

Seattle has to be about as tough as a place to play in the NFL. Throw in MNF, Chancellor back and a struggling offense makes for a long night offensively for the Lions.

I think the offense has to start and end with Calvin and work from there. Never understood not using your main weapon.

Seattle has to be about as tough as a place to play in the NFL. Throw in MNF, Chancellor back and a struggling offense makes for a long night offensively for the Lions.

I think the offense has to start and end with Calvin and work from there. Never understood not using your main weapon.
It's quite infuriating. Like they've said, they're predictable. The defense knows what's coming based on personel and down. And I agree, if they can give Stafford more than 2 seconds to get a pass off, Megatron and Golden all day.

Ebron...not exactly a fan.

Are you kidding me? Why do you go after his shoulders? Deer in the head lights. Seriously, and then they go for the jugular. Great.

Well there was good Russ for two plays. Sometimes he looks so fantastic, that was a perfect pass on the td. Other times, not so much

Well I guess we don't have to worry about Ebron anymore. Looks like some sort of knee injury.

Throw it to Golden Tate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back