The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the day!

Here's who I'm rolling with tonight in my pick 'em league.

South Carolina (-2.5) over NORTH CAROLINA
Western Kentucky (-0.5) over VANDERBILT
Oklahoma St. (-23.5) over CENTRAL MICH
Michigan (+5.5) over UTAH
MINNESOTA (+14.5) over #2 TCU

I learned the hard way last year that weird things happen on Thursday nights.

I don't know what to make of Scar/UNC.

Scar should be a six or seven win team this year. But UNC has been a dumpster fire under Fedora.

It's real-life football, though, so I'll be watching.

I don't know what to make of Scar/UNC.

Scar should be a six or seven win team this year. But UNC has been a dumpster fire under Fedora.

It's real-life football, though, so I'll be watching.

I can trust Spurrier with 2.5, especially with everyone being so down on them this year. Speaking of dumpster fires at UNC, Gene Chizik is their new D-Coordinator.

I can trust Spurrier with 2.5, especially with everyone being so down on them this year. Speaking of dumpster fires at UNC, Gene Chizik is their new D-Coordinator.

You forgot to add "National Champion Head Coach" to Chizik.

You forgot to add "National Champion Head Coach" to Chizik.

Let's be honest, a dumpster fire is pretty neat when it's just getting started.

Come on Gophers!

UNC's offense was really good last year at times, its just that their defense could not stop ANYONE.

Go Bobcats!!! Take down the spuds! I can't remember what Idaho's mascot is but I just figure it has to be a potato, right?

Go Bobcats!!! Take down the spuds! I can't remember what Idaho's mascot is but I just figure it has to be a potato, right?
Vandals. The only reason I know that is because Mark Schlereth talks about it constantly.

CGC will be a great coordinator. Give him a couple of years and he'll be back in the SEC as a coordinator. Not sure if he'll ever get another big time HC job though.
I think he will, someone will trust that he learned his lessons. When you look at some of the retreads out there you gotta think he will get a chance if he succeeds as a DC.

So does Michigan have any shot tonight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nada...

Is Utah any good this year? Honest question I have no idea.

Yes they are usually around the top 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just read that they have probably the best RB in the pac-12. so that's decent

Is Utah any good this year? Honest question I have no idea.

Stud RB, but not much else from what I've read. I'm interested to see what Michigan looks like with Harbaugh.

Stud RB, but not much else from what I've read. I'm interested to see what Michigan looks like with Harbaugh.
Hopefully like garbage until he gets his guys into there.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Storm just came through and knocked out cable and Internet to my area. Supposed to be fixed by 10pm. Guess I'm going out you watch the games now! Of all the nights

Storm just came through and knocked out cable and Internet to my area. Supposed to be fixed by 10pm. Guess I'm going out you watch the games now! Of all the nights

Time to travel to a sports bar buddy.

Just turned over to ESPN, time for some football!

Time to travel to a sports bar buddy.

I guess we could talk in here now buddy because we would be the only ones until 7:30 p.m. :D

UNC vs Gamecocks Who's gonna win :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back