Youngstown, OH Fall Outing (Formerly Pine Lakes Outing)

Your good buddy. You host this whenever you would like.
THanks for waiting until signups are done, its much appreciated.

1st post updated with date and details.

Date will be Saturday, October 10.

10/10 is just days after my parents move up here from VA. While technically my day is free, I am not sure it's the best idea for me to leave. Will discuss it and get back to you on it.

sounds good

Cant do the 10th, have fun out there fellas!

The 10th is the day after I fly out to Cali, so im out for this year. Have fun guys!

Dang I'm out, will be in Chicago for #Staffproto

I'll probably be in AZ that week. Have fun gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem guys. It was a bit late planning wise because of Chris transitioning back to Pine Lakes. Probably a smaller group, but much fun will be had.

Just bumping this for the morning crowd to see.

Might be able to do the 10th. Any idea on cost yet?

Might be able to do the 10th. Any idea on cost yet?

It's gonna depend on amount of guys, but worst case scenario is probably in the $45-50 range. That would include dinner, drinks, range balls, round of golf, etc. But if we have a smaller group, we may just do the round of golf and hang out on the trackman and get some spi time from Chris.

If we do just the round, it will most likely be cheaper than $45-50

I should be in for the 10th

i'm new to the site and the game of golf, but i would like to get in on this. sign me up.

The list is pretty long. But I've got room. :alien:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Damn I'm barely getting home from disney on the 30th... wife will have a heart attack if I do this. Was really hoping end of October so I could sneak out. Hate to miss this this year

Was a great time last year, sorry to missing it this year.

I should make this but wont know for sure until about mid week.

Sounds good Gregg. It'll be a fun afternoon

I'm booked on the 9th and 11th, but could potentially move some stuff around on the 10th. It will take some finangling, but I'd like to get out and play if I can, since the course is only an hour or so away. When do you need to know for sure?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I'm booked on the 9th and 11th, but could potentially move some stuff around on the 10th. It will take some finangling, but I'd like to get out and play if I can, since the course is only an hour or so away. When do you need to know for sure?

No rush, I would say a day or two before would be the cutoff.

No rush, I would say a day or two before would be the cutoff.

Cool. I should know in plenty of time then.

What time are we looking to start on the 10th? I'd love to be there, but might not be able to get away early.

Prob tee off by noon Grins. Prob do a little Spi time before hand,

Back