The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was ugly for SC

I guess we could talk in here now buddy because we would be the only ones until 7:30 p.m. :D

UNC vs Gamecocks Who's gonna win :bomb:

Early on it looks like the Heels, but like I said, it is early.

Wow that was a bad throw

It is not looking like USCe has anything on offense except Cooper and Wilds. They are in trouble IMO.

Well that was ballsy

Made it to BWW. Football, yes!

Early on it looks like the Heels, but like I said, it is early.

I'm pulling for the heels even though it's a non conference game for the chickens.

That was a nice UNC drive.

It was, they look much better than USCe early on.

Nice answer by USCe

Long trip for the fans, looks to me that if Arlington wants to get the ball rolling and keep that revenue coming year after year they will encourage as many locals as they can get to fill the stands. Sometimes you have to prime the pump.
Maybe a game like A&M and ASU would have been a better idea.

Heck unless folks are loaded with money they don't care to travel way off to spend more money.

Heck unless folks are loaded with money they don't care to travel way off to spend more money.

Yeah, but college football fans really don't care. It is all about the game.

Bowl games historically say otherwise.

This stadium is far from full as well, despite both teams being local.

Yeah, but college football fans really don't care. It is all about the game.

KellyBo is baby sitting the grand babies Friday night as her son is heading to Nashville for a game and staying for the weekend. I haven't checked the schedule yet but I suppose the Dawgs are playing Vanderbilt?

KellyBo is baby sitting the grand babies Friday night as her son is heading to Nashville for a game and staying for the weekend. I haven't checked the schedule yet but I suppose the Dawgs are playing Vanderbilt?

Dawgs are at home against ULM

Dawgs are at home against ULM

This weekend!!! I can't believe they are heading out of town and miss the opener! Totally shocks the heck out of me except for it being pretty much a scrimmage game for the Dawgs.

There are some great names in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend!!! I can't believe they are heading out of town and miss the opener! Totally shocks the heck out of me except for it being pretty much a scrimmage game for the Dawgs.

You will see the cars and vans coming in this evening and all day tomorrow to get set up for Saturday. Have fun with that extra traffic.

You will see the cars and vans coming in this evening and all day tomorrow to get set up for Saturday. Have fun with that extra traffic.

Hell folks are already riding around with flags flapping on their cars ! Gawd the traffic will suck around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back