Cabo San Lucas (Things to do?)

Checking in... Can't play unfortunately. Sprained a couple fingers last week and it's just too much pain. Ugh.

Wasn't paying attention closely enough. Well eat some good fresh food down that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty to do down there. All that has been mentioned. But just spend quality time with Becky. Just go and do with no set plan.

Just had a nice lunch with strawberry margaritas
9cf5838152f5e7edefe9d9e90af74a92.jpg

which hotel you staying at?

which hotel you staying at?
Riu Palace.

On another note.... Saw a guy in the lobby heading to play golf this morning. Said he's playing 3 times this week. Said I should come with. Explained the hand situation. So sucks that I can't play.... But the view from the gym here is incredible

700091170f5b9a119ca6818a11482216.jpg

Riu Palace.

On another note.... Saw a guy in the lobby heading to play golf this morning. Said he's playing 3 times this week. Said I should come with. Explained the hand situation. So sucks that I can't play.... But the view from the gym here is incredible

700091170f5b9a119ca6818a11482216.jpg

That's where we stayed, spent evenings at the other riu, much more happening there for party mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed this thread until now.

- Drink cruise - it goes out past those rocks you posted in the background of the photo. They get the party going pretty good.
- Rent jet skis out of the harbor
- Deep sea fishing
- There are three or four must go bars. Cabo Wabo, Giggling Marlin and one more I can't think of the name.
- I know others who have done the assorted tours inland for assorted stuff (tequila factory?). Eh...I always wanted to stay in and around the water.
- There is a bar right on the beach - can't think of the name but it is just within walking distance from downtown, heading toward the airport it is on the right - they make it a party, you can sit on the beach and drink huge boat drinks and people watch, etc.

I Have family that still lives there. They own a few properties but nothing hugh. Definitely going to have a hell of a week Derek! Congrats once again.

38c5fb2da3919c4a0cdb0dedf1776983.jpg

Pacific side

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Back