What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rcvcew.jpg

Uhhh yes please.

they look good, what brand?

Oh man. I'll reserve my right to pass on those Jordans

Oh man. I'll reserve my right to pass on those Jordans

You wouldn't rock the Jordans, and I wouldn't rock those shorts you are digging. What is awesome and makes us all different - our golf styles.

You wouldn't rock the Jordans, and I wouldn't rock those shorts you are digging. What is awesome and makes us all different - our golf styles.

Oh hell yeah! Lol. Love seeing the different styles. What I like even more is people adopting new trends wether I like them or not. Makes the game more personable and enjoyable me thinks!

How is the sizing compared to puma?

shorts and pants are pretty much same, the pants have a tapered leg. The shirts are more athletic fit but not tight. I went with medium whixhnismwhatbi wear in puma and have no issues with the size.

I am not really sure this is a golf cap, but I am sure it will be worn on course. I had a hard time finding it and when I did it was worth the search. Got a great price on it and it looks great.

50c560bf77616859f72666e3ce6c53ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think I'm about tapped out on apparel purchases for the year now...

85a1358ef575f5814b7284c53412b014.jpg

Nike Hyperadapt Storm Fit Full zip. Got it for $110 instead of the crazy $280 ticket, but still...it better keep me bone dry for $110.

f894df10857e2fa026c58ff140a45504.jpg

Nike Modern Fit Tech pants

ec9f9cedfa97b8f8477f00c9a6b1c874.jpg

Nike Tour Performance shorts, 2 pairs, grey and black.

2 Nike golf polos.

A pair of Nike Flyknits Chukkas that are still on the way from Golfsmith, in black.

A grey Nike Therma fit quarter zip a few weeks back that was on a flash sale at Dicks, love it so far.

de0e7528bffad7484ff0b4de7b5639b0.jpg

Nike Trapunto G-Flex belt

d3aa492f2e9c63f972e21ad0f9995642.jpg

Titleist Cubic Mesh Vokey fitted hat

My order came in the other day:

UA Matchplay tapered pants
UA braided belt
UA Matchplay long sleeve
UA Storm Elements sweater

Still waiting on my:

UA Matchplay shorts
UA Coldback hat

I'm thinking of using my Oakley discount to order some more pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few pairs of new shoes. time to spring clean

About to go CRAZY on some new Matte Grey shorts since I need to size down.

Its a good thing.

About to go CRAZY on some new Matte Grey shorts since I need to size down.

Its a good thing.

I just dropped off a bunch of shorts to get taken in at the tailor yesterday. Feels real good and cheaper than buying 8 new pair of shorts.

I just dropped off a bunch of shorts to get taken in at the tailor yesterday. Feels real good and cheaper than buying 8 new pair of shorts.

Sadly, I have no time to get to a tailor, or one locally that I know of. But I like new too. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back