Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

b5610879a8805da6ab001c6366abf931.jpg
something is under here...I just know it

601bcfabb9cd1b240762d376c6d79a87.jpg

Fupresti enjoying a drink on vacation!
Fuppy going 2 handed this early?

Looking forward to following along. I know everyone will have a blast!!

b5610879a8805da6ab001c6366abf931.jpg
something is under here...I just know it

Everytime I have been to a THP dinner and start crawling around under the tables, I get in trouble...I'm calling a serious double standard here :act-up:

Glad that everyone is having a good time!!

I saw where someone said Blueberries and Vodka. The rest is kind of a blur.

Seriously though, it looks like this shin dig is of to a great start and I see lots of happy faces! Play well everyone and have a great time.

JM

Good time tonight.
Don't forget tomorrow Lake Buena Vista tomorrow morning and tee times are at 10am.

We won't be setup until 830 as the range is smaller but at that point the FlightScope will be ready.

Last edited:
Will follow as much as possible. Early flight to Atlanta and then trade show set-up. Will catch up in the evening though. Good luck to all!

JM

Great time at Planet hollywood, thanks for setting that up Morgan, JB and Mike.

Anyone got room for one golfer tomorrow. My teammate didn't make it so i might need to drink...

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

looks like you've got a Grandaddy participant to play with. Good warm up for him. :)

Hanging out at the sports bar back at the hotel now.

Great food and company at dinner tonight!

My youngest taking the cake to pound town
414b16cdde4386c298dc7e0d922bcd67.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun!

68ac99e00f885ab402f0022f0a11fae9.jpg

Great dinner!! Soooooo much food!!!

Oh and the parking garage is bad-ass! Those sensors up top let you know if there is a spot open when looking down the aisle so you don't waste your time driving down the aisles!

f3eef5c9a0c32c02c75e63c00c637214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She learned from a 3 time hall of famer.
If she trained under another member there might be a zip lock involved :)

Just about settled in from my week on the road. Nothing on tap for the weekend except a little R&R.

And being glued to this thread. Lots of pics fellas! Thanks in advance for including us THPers that couldn't make it.

Shenanigans. We have shenanigans in DTD

Night swim time with the kiddos

Will there be a lobby take over this weekend? LOL Looks like a good time so far. Very jealous of all that are down there. Would have been a blast to be down there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dinner looked like so much fun! I'd sit at the Jman/Fupresti/Mward table for sure.

Back